29

POV.

Jungkook frowns as he walks into the house, loud classical music blaring through the surround sound system in the living room.

When he gets into the living room he finds it empty, grabbing the remote and turning the tv off.

    "Hyung?" He calls for Hajoon before waiting for a response.

"Hajoon-hyung?" He calls again, looking in the kitchen on his way to the stairs.

When he gets upstairs he hears the same classical music coming from behind the door of the main bedroom.

The door is locked when he tries it. "Hey, are you okay?" He says through the door.

The lack of response worries him, he reaches up and grabs the emergency lock opener from the top of the door.

He walks inside the room after unlocking the door, it's lit dimly by the desk lamp but he can make out the brunette lying in bed.

"Hyung?" He says stepping closer and examining his face, he's asleep.

The music comes from the bathroom, it's loud like it was in the living room.

He rushes to turn it off, finding the radio on the sink blaring music.

Trigger Warning ⚠️: suicide attempt, please read with caution or skip to <><><>, the second half of this chapter begins there.

He turns the radio off, noticing an empty prescription bottle on the ground by the sink.

He picks it up, reading the label. "Oh my god."

For the first time he notice a few stray pills scattered on the floor.

"No. No, no, no." He says rushing back into the bedroom. "Hey. Hey, Taehyung?"

He pushes the covers from the brunette, placing his palms on his face and finding his skin cool and clammy.

"Taehyung." He says shaking him. "Please wake up."

He pulls his phone out of his pocket with shaking hands and immediately dials 911.

"Please state your emergency."

"My um~ My boss overdosed." Jungkook says, trying to keep his voice steady as he turns Taehyung on his side, quickly giving his address.

"How old are you, sweetheart?" The woman asks.

"22." He answers. "My boss is 22 and he's unresponsive. His breathing is shallow, his skin is cold to the touch, and there's no audible signs of obstructed breathing. I don't know how long he's been like this so please hurry."

"I'm sending someone your way. Stay calm." The operator says. "Do you know CPR?"

"Yeah." Jungkook says. "He's still breathing."

"They'll be there any minute. If his breathing becomes any shallower or you cannot detect a pulse you'll need to start chest compressions immediately."

"Okay." He says checking for a pulse. "Please hurry. Please."

"They're on there way."

Taehyung starts making a gurgling sound, Jungkook drops the phone.

"Come on, Tae. Come on." He says pushing him so that he's leaning over the edge of the bed.