2

~Jungkook POV. ~

I sigh checking the time again.

It was Seokjin's first day treating his new patient, his name is Kim Taehyung.

I've gone through all his files at least three times, I've memorized all the alters and their names along with personality traits to help tell them apart.

That's mostly what Seokjin has me here for, he does all the psychotherapist stuff and I just watch.

"I don't know why you're stressing out, Jungkook." Seokjin says looking through Kim Taehyung's files for the first time.

"The paperwork said he had a violent personality. What if it shows up?" I ask.

"Don't refer to the personalities as it, Jungkook." He says. "And if that alter is considered violent they are most likely only violent with other alters in the system."

"Dr. Kim?"

Seokjin sits up and presses the intercom button on his phone. "Yes."

"Mr. Kim is here to s-see you."

I look at him with a raised eyebrow and he shrugs.

"Send him in then." He says letting go of the button.

I stand up from the seat in front of Jin's desk and go to stand beside him.

We both remain silent until the door opens a few minutes later.

The picture of Kim Taehyung on his medical records look nothing like the character that enters the room.

I suppose the look on Seokjin's face matches mine when I look over at him.

Seokjin stands up clearing his throat as the black clad figure closes the door with a deadly look. "K-Kim Taehyung?"

He doesn't say anything as he walks closer, watching Seokjin like a hawk as his heavy combat boots hit the ground in dull thuds.

"And what does he call you?"

His voice his deep and it sends chills down my spine.

"I'm Dr. Kim Seokjin." Seokjin says regaining his composure. "Please, have a seat."

His dark gaze flickers to me and his jet black eyes seem threatening, I don't trust him.

"Is this your guard dog, Seokjin?" He asks, his voice so low it practically rumbles in his chest.

"Oh, this is Jeon Jungkook. He will be assisting me in your treatment." Seokjin says ignoring the way he calls him by his first name.

"So many doctors, he really is trying to get rid of us isn't he?"

The smirk on his face make his face even more threatening.

"May I ask your name?" Seokjin asks still acting all nice and calm even though I can tell the informality is killing him.

"Call me V. It's simple. A lot simpler than Taehyung, isn't it?" He asks rounding the chair in front of Jin's desk and sitting down.

Seokjin clears his throat and takes his seat as well. "Okay um, V. Is it okay if I start by asking you a few questions?"

V's eyes shift to me. "You're young. Are you sure you're a doctor?"

"He's still in school." Seokjin says.

"Does he not have a voice?" V snaps his fingers.

"Just listen to what he has to say." I say getting annoyed with him.