48

"Jungkook?"

"Hm?"

Taehyung turns around in Jungkook's arms so that he lays facing him.

"What's wrong?" Jungkook asks groggily.

"Are you too tired to talk?" Taehyung asks.

The younger shakes his head, blinking to clear the sleep from his eyes. "No. What's wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong, I was just wondering something." The brunette says looking down. "It might be random and weird but..."

"Go ahead, Tae. I'm listening." Jungkook says reassuringly.

"I guess I just...I want to know why you don't touch me." Taehyung says, looking up shyly.

"I touch you." The younger chuckles softly, running his hand up Taehyung's arm teasingly.

"No." The brunette chuckles. "Like, touch me. Like, in an intimate way."

Jungkook's smile fades a little. "Oh, well...I don't want to hurt you."

"You won't hurt me." Taehyung says. "I'm your boyfriend so you should be able to touch me like you want to right?"

"No, Tae. You're my boyfriend but I'm your's too, and I don't want to do anything to make you uncomfortable. Even if you think I should be able to." The younger says. "I love you for you, not for the things you could do for me."

"But it makes me more uncomfortable when you treat me like sugar glass." The brunette says sitting up in his elbow. "We kiss and hold hands, we cuddle sometimes but I just feel like we should be able to do more. I want to do more."

"Where is this coming from, Tae?" Jungkook says sitting up on his elbow as well.

"I want more." Taehyung says honestly, his face flushing slightly as he confesses his feelings.

"I don't want to hurt you, Taehyung." The younger says. "I'll never forgive myself if I hurt you."

"I trust you, Jungkook. I feel safe when I'm with you and I know you'll take care of me." The brunette says looking at him. "I trust you. And I want you to make love to me because I've...I've never loved anything or anyone like I love you. And I want to show you that."

Jungkook sighs, still reluctant to the idea. "I love you too, Taehyung~"

"And that's all I need to hear." Taehyung says. "I don't want to waste anymore time being cautious. I just want to have you and I want you to have me. I trust you, Jungkook. You have to trust yourself."

Jungkook looks down as he thinks of all the things that could go horribly wrong.

"Please?" The brunette asks. "We can just try and if you're uncomfortable then we'll stop. And we don't have to do it right now I just want you to know that I'm ready when you are. Okay?"

"Okay." Jungkook nods. "I'm not ready right now."

"That's okay." Taehyung smiles, leaning in and placing a gentle kiss on Jungkook's lips. "I love you."

"I love you." The younger responds as Taehyung turns back around and lies down.

Jungkook puts his arm back around him and gets comfortable but he can't sleep.

His mind was torn between satisfying himself and Taehyung or doing what he thought was best, which was waiting.

He didn't know how long they should wait or what they were waiting for but he was just so afraid of hurting him.