45

"Hey, Kook, help me in the kitchen?"

"Sure, hyung."

Jungkook stands from his seat out on the patio, leaving Jimin, Hoseok, and Jongun.

Namjoon leads the way to the kitchen, carrying Jimin and Jongun's glasses.

"I heard you and Taehyung were a thing." The older says opening the freezer to get ice.

"Yeah." Jungkook chuckles, his face flushing slightly.

"That's great. You guys are cute." Namjoon chuckles. "Is he still your co-op?"

"Not really." The younger shrugs. "It's not really about my degree anymore. I switched majors."

"That's right. Psychology?"

"Yeah."

Namjoon nods. "That's good. He seems like a good guy."

"Yeah, he is." Jungkook smiles. "I love him a lot."

"I really am happy for you, Kook. Life hits different when you have someone you love to spend it with." Namjoon says as he refills the glasses in front of him. "I can tell you love him."

Jungkook smiles shyly, his face flushing yet again as he thinks about Taehyung.

"Alrighty." The older says grabbing the glasses. "Let's go."

When they get outside Jungkook immediately notices Taehyung's soft brown eyes, he looks at Jimin but he's preoccupied laughing at something Hoseok said.

"Here you go, Taehyung." Namjoon says handing him the glass of alcohol.

"Oh, thank you." The brunette say taking the glass.

Jungkook sits beside him and puts his arm around him, meeting his eyes with an expression that asked if he was alright.

Taehyung nods with a reassuring smile, leaning into his side.

"So, Taehyung. Are you not at the club anymore? I haven't seen you around for a while." Hoseok says sipping his drink.

"No, I'm not actually." Taehyung says, pushing his hair out of his eyes.

Jimin notices Taehyung for the first time and he strikes up a different conversation to give the brunette a moment to gather himself.

"Are you okay?" Jungkook asks lowly so that he can only be heard by Taehyung.

"Yeah. Jongun must've been out before me, huh?" The brunette asks.

"Yeah. Chaesal was out before him." The younger says.

"That explains a lot then." Taehyung chuckles.

Jungkook smiles at him, pouting slightly. "I wanna kiss you."

"No." The brunette chuckles, shaking his head teasingly.

"They're too cute. Aren't they cute, Jimin?" Hoseok says, making Taehyung and Jungkook both flush.

"Yeah, they're cute." Jimin smiles. "Annoyingly cute."

They all laugh at Jimin before Jungkook changes the subject, directing the attention away from them.

"So, Jimin, when does your new roommate move in?" He asks.

"He comes next week. He's from Daegu." The older says.

"Yoongi, right?" Namjoon asks.

"Yeah." Jimin nods.

"Well, when he gets here maybe we can all get together again and have drinks." Namjoon offers, looking at Hoseok who nods in agreement.