19

Jungkook's POV.

    "Can you stop staring at me for, like, five seconds?"

    "Yeah. Sorry."

V sighs, running his fingers through his hair as he continues to pace back and forth across the living room floor.

    "It's just late and usually Minseok~"

    "I know what Minseok usually does, okay?" V says stopping in front of me. "But I think Minseok can sacrifice one night of dancing for a bunch of horny middle aged closeted gays. We have a serious problem right now. Don't you get it?"

    "I get it." I say standing. "I'll mark your portion of the log then."

    "I don't participate in the log." He says rolling his eyes.

    "Why?" I ask.

    "Everyone in the system hates me, why would they care about what I do?" He says. "It's fucking stupid."

    "They don't hate you. They depend on you for so much, V."

    "Yeah well I think they've found someone else to depend on. Leave me out of the stupid log." He says walking towards the stairs. "Leave me alone for a while."

    "You haven't eaten anything." I remind him.

    "I've lost my appetite." He says, disappearing up the stairs.

I shake my head at him, turning to the kitchen to cook something for him to eat.

I mark his section of the log so that the other alters are aware of how long he fronted, he was apart of the system so he should be included in system activities.

There's a note at the bottom of the log written in all caps, the letters are rushed and ragged.

YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW ME.

"What?" I say in confusion as I read the sentence again.

I flip to the previous page to find a similar message, nearly every page of the log has a message.

STOP TRYING TO REACH ME.

YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW ME.

I'M BETTER OFF ALONE.

YOU'LL NEVER UNDERSTAND.

I'D BE BETTER OFF DEAD.

Page after page of the log, message after message.

How could Taehyung not tell me about this? Does he even know?

I grab the log and walk upstairs to the main bedroom.

"V? Is it still you?" I say knocking. "I think you might want to see this."

I wait silently for a response and I hear muffled cries coming from the other side of the door.

"V?" I ask dropping the log and trying the door, only to find it locked.

Trigger Warning ⚠️ : self harm, please skip the rest of this chapter if you are easily triggered by self harm or suicide.