Chapter 23: " I Just Need You Now "

Previously

"So what song are we gonna sing?"

Chris' POV

"Um.. How about a duet?" I ask Brittany.

"Sure. What duet?" she asks, walking into the booth, towards the mic.

"How about Need You Now by Lady Antebellum." I say grabbing my phone and plugin it into the control panel.

"I love that song!" she yells grabbing a pair of headphones.

I go to YouTube and type need you now karaoke.

"You know the words right? Because I'm putting it karaoke." I say to her.

Brittany nods, and I press play and run into the studio and grab another mic and headphone.

Just when I got my headphones on, the music started to play. ( cue song! )

C- Chris
B- Brittany
C+B- Both

B- Picture perfect memories, scatter all around the floor. Reach for the phone cause I can't fight it anymore.

C+B- An I wonder if I ever cross your mind.

B- For me it happens all the time.

C+B- It's a quarter after one, I'm all alone and I need you now. Said I wouldn't call, but I lost all control, and I need you now. And I don't know how I can do without, I just need you now.

C- Another shot of whiskey can't stop looking out the door. Wishing you come sweeping, in the way you did before.

C+B- And I wonder if I err cross your mind.

C- For me it happens all the time.

C+B- It's a quarter after one, I'm a little drunk and I need you now. Said I would call but I lost all control, and I need you now. And I don't know how I can do without, I just need you now.

C- Oohhh

After I do the high note and and Brittany face each other and sing the rest of the song.

C+B- Guess I'd rather hurt than feel nothing at all.

B- It's a quarter after one, I'm all alone, and I need you now.

C- And I said I wouldn't call but I'm a little drunk and I need you now.

C+B- And I don't know how I can do without, I just need you now. I just need you now.

B- Oh baby I need you now.

When the song ends I lean in to kiss her, she leans in as well. We kiss like its the only thing I keep us alive. The kiss get heated and turns into a make out session.

After what feels like an eternity, we pull apart.

"Wow." was all I could manage right now.

"Wow" she said back to me.

"Britt, I know we haven't known each other long but... will you... go on... a date with me?" maybe it's to soon. God I'm such an idiot.

"Yes." she says.

"Wait. Did you just say yes?" I ask her.

She nods in approval.

"Yes Chris Leonard, I would love to go on a date with you." she says. "Give me your phone for a sec." I hand her my phone. "I put my number into your phone. Text me sometime." she says walking out of the booth.

I was just standing their looking at my phone. Well slap me with a wet fish and call me Toms Instagram caption, because I just got myself a girl that might become my girlfriend.

Hey guys!!!

YES IT FINALLY HAPPENED!!!!!

I am so sorry for the late update. I was so busy today and yesterday and Monday I was getting the lyrics. Don't hate me please!!!!

And I had to wake up early today so I'm kinda tired.

Question... Who do you think should get their girl next? Or should I make like a really mean character? Or should I bring one of the boys old friends in? You guys choose.

So go follow me on...

TWITTER- @AbbySchonnop
INSTAGRAM- @abby_5sos_selfie_512

My other Instagram isn't working but i will post pics of the boys on my Instagram so go follow me!!!

Love you guys!!!!

Abby xox