Chapter 8: Hide-and-Seek

Ana's POV

Did I fall asleep? Ah shit, I did. When I wake up, I'm lying on Charlie. He has his arm wrapped around me. I REALLY HAVE TO PEE!!!! I carefully pull his arm off me without waking him up. He groans and turns the other way. YES I DID IT!!

I quietly get out of my room and head straight for the bathroom. When I'm almost there, someone just came out of there room. They bump into me and I fall onto the floor.

"What the hell!!" I say as I get up off the floor.

"Oh sorry Ana. I didn't see you there." Barclay said.

"Oh it's ok Barclay. Just watch were you are going next time ok?" I said walking towards the bathroom again.

"I will. Don't worry." he says, walking downstairs toward the kitchen.

When I'm done doing my business, I head downstairs to make breakfast for all the boys and myself.

I make at least 50 pancakes for all nine of us. I don't know how much the boys eat so if they don't eat it all, they can have some later.

"Boys!!! I made breakfast! Come and get it!!" I yell up the stair. "Oh and wake Charlie up too!" he never wakes up .

I'm in the kitchen setting out plates, when all the boys can rushing in, even Charlie.

"Go wash up guys." I say.

"Ok." they all mumbles, as they walk to the bathroom.

When they get back, the table is set with plates, glasses, forks, knives, orange juice, milk, water, tea, coffee, pancakes and bacon. It's only took me like 5 minutes to make it.

"Wow Ana. You out did yourself." Jake says kissing my head.

"Well eat up. I made lots." I say smiling feeling proud of myself.

"Good morning Ana." I hear a voice behind me. I turn around to see a smiling Charlie.

"Good morning Charlie. Sleep well?" I ask.

"Yes very we'll because I was with you. You make me happy." he says walking to the table.

"Aww thanks Char. And I slept good as well. You are very comfy." I say sitting beside him and Jake.

After we finished eating, we all went to the living room and watched tv as our bellies rested. I'm sitting beside Reece and Tom on the small couch, across from Chris and Charlie who are on a huge chair that fits 2 people and Barclay and jake and James and Casey on the big couch.

"So what are we doing today guys." I ask.

"How about we go shopping?" James asks.

"No no. How about we... no... how about... no..." Jake says.

"How about we play a game." I say.

"What game." Charlie asks.

"It's a bit childish. but Hide and Seek." I say. I love that game. I always win.

"Sure. I like that game." Jake says.

"Ok Charlie your it." Barclay says.

"Fine. 1...2...3..." he starts counting.

"Hide!!" I say.

Charlie's POV

"47...48...49...50... ready or not here I come." I yell.

I go down to the basement first.

I look I'm the laundry room. I search every corner of the room I even looked in the washer and dryer. Nothing.

I mover to the studio. I look everywhere in that room. When I look under the control panel I find Ana.

"You really like this room don't you Ana."

"Yes. Yes I do really like this room." she says and pulls me under.

"So what happened when I fell asleep last night?" she asks me.

"Well I didn't want to wake you up because you looked so peaceful so I stayed with you and slept in your bed. I hope that was ok?" I tell her. I left out the part when I told her I think I love her.

"Oh I thought I heard you say something. I must've been dreaming." she says.

"Yeah I think you were." I say.

"So am I going to go look for the others or am I going to stay here?" I ask her.

When I ask her that she leans up and looks at me. I think she wants me to kiss her. I lean down and place my lips on hers. She kisses me back instantly. I put my hands on her hips and lie her down on he ground. She puts her hands in my hair and pulls gently. I groan. I move one of my hands up her belly so I'm grabbing her boob. She doesn't pull away, that must be a good sign. I put my hand under her shirt and grab her bare boob. She moves one of her hands to the helm of my shirt. I sit up and take my shirt off. As I'm doing that, she takes her shirt off. Man this is getting heated. I kiss her again but this time rougher. I hear her moan as I kiss her neck and down to her chest. Her breathing increases.

"Charlie." she moans.

"Yes Ana." I say in between kisses.

"I think I like you." she says.

"Really?" I asks. I stop kissing her and look at her.

"Yes, really." She says cupping my cheeks.

"Well if you think you like me, will you be my girlfriend?"

Hey guys!!

CLIFF HANGER!!!

This was a heated chapter. Like holy shit.

Well what do you think Ana is going to say.

I thought I would give you guys a gift of a chapter because Christmas is TOMORROW!!! But I hope you liked this chapter. Follow me on...
TWITTER- @AbbySchonnop
INSTAGRAM-  @abby_5sos_selfie_512

Love you guys and Merry Christmas!!!

Abby xox