Chapter 60: "You Don't Know..."

Ana's POV

I run upstairs to get dress. First I want to have a shower because I feel gross.

I run to my bathroom and grab a towel from the shelf. I turn on the hot water and get undressed. I hope in the shower and get my hair wet. I put my coconut shampoo in my hair and I close my eyes and massage the shampoo into my head. I missed my shampoo!! I rinse out the shampoo and grab the conditioner. As I let the conditioner sit in my hair for a bit I shave my legs and underarms because it's been almost a week since I shaved! Now I'm not a wooly mamuth!!!

I finished showering, and went to my room to get dressed. First I turned on my Green Day Playlist on Spotify. Jesus Of Surburbia started to play.

I'm the son of rage and love.

The Jesus of Surburbia

From the bible of none of the above

On a steady diet of.

I sang and danced around my room in a towel for a bit before I got some underwear and a bra on.

Soda pop and Ritalin

No one every died for my

Sins in hell, as far as I can tell

At least the one I've gotten away with

I go to my wardrobe and look for something comfy but stylish to wear ice skating. I find a nice maroon pull-over jumper and a grey scarf,with some blue skinny jeans and some tan combat style boots(outfit above).

Once I get dressed, I walk over to my dressing table and start to do my make-up. For my make-up, I do: foundation, conceler, a light maroon eyeshadow and white in the corners of my eyes. I don't need to put on blusher because my cheeks are rose enough and I put on some red/maroon lipstick(photo above).

For my hair I put it in a half up half down bum look and left my bangs down and straightened the half that was down(photo above sort of lol).

What I'm done, I take a selfie and post it to Instagram with the caption...

Look I'm not dead!! And me and the boys are going ice skating!! #OOTD #IMALIVE #Inceskating #maroon #marooneverything #lovethisoutfit

I tagged the boys in the picture too and I posted the picture to twitter too. As soon as I posted the picture it got 50 likes and 20 comments. The comments were mostly...

What happened??

Love that outfit!!

Are you and Charlie back together!?!

I replied to that comment saying, yes me and Charlie are back together.

The girl replied.

OMG!!! MY OOTP IS BACK TOGETHER!!!

I walk downstairs and see that only person that was ready was Charlie. He was wearing his timberlins, his classic black t-shirt with a leather jacket and a red plaid shirt wraped around his waist.

"Hey handsome." I say as I walk over to him. He turns around and his eyes widen.

"Hey beautiful." Charlie says and puts his hands on my waist. I look up at him and he looks at my lips.

"I love you so much babe." Charlie says and leans in for a kiss.

"I love you more." I say and kiss him.