Chapter 9: Permission

Previously

" Well if you like me, will you be my girlfriend?"

Ana's POV

I didn't know what to say. I'm speechless.

"Charlie. I don't know. I don't want to interfere with the band. And what would Jake think? I don't want anything to happen to this band." I say. I really like him, I really do but the band is more important.

"Nothing will happen. II'll even ask Jake if its ok. just trust me ok?" he says while putting his shirt back on.

"Ok. I trust you." I say, as I, as well, put my shirt back on.

"I'm going to find the rest of the boys." Charlie says and walks out the door. I'm so confused!!

Charlie's POV

I need to find Jake. Fuck the rest of the guys, Jake is who I'm looking for.

I look all over the main floor. Nothing.

"Hehe." I hear someone say.

"Jake is that you." I say in a whisper.

No answer. Its Jake. I listen to the sound of giggling when I come in front of a small closet in the gaming room.

I open the door to see a giggling Jake.

"Being small has its perks." Jake says.

"Hey mate, can I ask you something?" I say kind of shy.

"Of course Charlie. What's up?" he asks sitting on the couch.

"Well I just wanted to tell you that... I really like Ana. And I want her to be my girlfriend. She doesn't want to break up the band, so I said I would ask for your permission to ask her to be with me." I say really fast, well not really fast but I'm so nervous.

"Well, it seems that you really like her but if you break we heart, I'll break you. But you have my permission to ask her out if you want." he says with a smile.

"Oh thank you Jake!! You're the best!!" I say giving him a hug. "Oh and find the boys and tell them the game is over ok?" I say walking towards the door.

"Ok sure thing Charlie." he says and I run down to the studio.

"Ana!!" I yell.

"Charlie?" she says coming out of the studio room.

"I just asked Jake and he gave me permission." I say holding her hands in mine.

"Really!?" she says squeezing my hands a bit.

"Really!" I say.

"Ok then Charlie, yes, I will be your girlfriend." she says hugging me.

I hug her back and kiss her cheek. this is the best day of my life.

"When are we gonna tell the boys" she asks me pulling out of the hug.

Oh shit!!!

Hey guys!!

Ana an Charlie are now together.

I don't know if its to early but they are together. What do you think the boys will think. Will they be cool with it or naw?

I'll update soon. But in the mean time, follow me on...

TWITTER- @AbbySchonnop
Instagram- @abby_5sos_selfie_512

Love you guys!!

Abby xox