Chapter 45: Getting Ready

A month later

Ana's POV

So it' s been 2 months that Charlie and I have been together and Jake asked out Dee and Casey asked out Emily and Chris asked out Brittany and now we are all happy and we are all going on a group date.

Right now, I'm with Brittany and Emily getting ready for our date.

"Where do you think we're going?" Brittany asked.

"Well Charlie said to dress fancy, so maybe a fancy resturant." I tell her as I cone out from the bathroom with a towel wraped around my body and on around my hair.

"Well, I hope it's at least 3 stars." Emily days with a chuckle.

"I really don't care. I just hope we have a good time. And I hope there's good food." I say with a giggle.

Emily, Dee and Brittany laugh at my comment. I'm now sitting at my dressing table doing my hair and make-up. For my hair, I'm putting it in a soft bun and but a black hairband in. After I finish my hair, I walk over to my wardrobe and look from something to wear. I end up finding a pink, short dress with a tootoo like bottom half. I go into the bathroom and put it on, trying not to mess up my hair. When I'm done getting dressed, I walk back over to my dressing table and do my make-up. For my make-up, I put on: foundation, conseler, powder, bronzer, light pink eyeshadow, black winged eyeliner, light pink blush and a nude pink lipstick with a shinny lipgloss.

Satisfied with my look. I go to my bathroom and spray some hairspray to put back the flyaways. After I do that, I go to my shoe rack and pick out a pair of white flats with a bow on the tips of my toes.

"What do you girls think?" I ask them as they get there clothes ready.

"You look amazing." Dee said and turned back to her clothes. This is going to be amazing.

Dee's POV

Ana looks so cute in her dress. But I'm going for a darker look. Not goth but dark colours.

I brought over my short, strapless, black dress and a pair of black convers. I don't like heels.

When I was done getting dressed, I walked into the bathroom and started on my make-up. For make-up, I had: fondation, conseler, powder, bronzer, gold eyeshadow, black eyeliner, blush, and a shimmery lipgloss.

For my hair, I just curled it and left it down. I walked out of the bathroom and Ana comes over and says.

"You look beautiful. Jake's gonna love you."

"Thanks Ana. I hope he does too." I say and then Emily goes into tje bathroon with her clothes.

Emily's POV

I just walked into the bathroom to get chanhed for my date. Dee and Ana look amazing for the date. I just hope Casey likes what I'm wearing.

I desided to wear a white dress with a thin red belt aroud my waist with a pair of red wedges.

For my make-up, I put on: foundation, conseler, powder, bronzer, white eyeshadow, black winged liner, blush and a blood red lipstick.

For my hair, I put it half up half down with a red bow and curled my hair. I also put on some white hoop earings and a white necklace.

I walk out of the bathroom and Brittany, Dee and Ana were all staring at me.

"What?" I asked.

"You look hot." Brittany said.

"Absolutly gorgous." Dee said.

"Stunning." Ana said.

"Oh stop it." I said just before Brittany went to go get ready.