Chapter 49: "We're NOT Together!!"

Ana's POV

I was still lying in Reeces bed, cuddling with him when I heard the certain open.

"Huuh!!!" James gasped.

"James. It's not what it looks like."

"What do you mean it's not what it looks like! It looks like your cheating on Charlie." He says about to leave.

"Charlie and I aren't together anymore so why would it matter!" I yell. I get out of Reece's grip and stand face to face with James.

"Wait what? When did this happen? Why did it happen?" James asked.

"He thought I was cheating on him with Reece and he doean't trust me anymore!" I yell in his face. I was almost crying again.

"Mate. Just back off. There's nnothing going on between Ana and I. We're just friends." Reece said as he got out from his bunk.

"Ana I'm sorry. I didn't know." James apologised.

"It's okay James. I shouldn't have yelled at you. I'm just really upset because of the whole Charlie thing and the ex boyfriend thing." I say and put my hand on my forhead because I'm starting to get a headache.

"Yeah. Jake told us about that. And don't worry. Nothings gonna happen to us." James said and put his arm around my shoulders.

"I sure hope so." I say with a sigh.

I go back to my "room" and just sit on my "bed" and go on my phone. I watch my favorite youtuber iiSuperwomanii. After watching her videos titled Why Public Washrooms Stress Me, Why Hotels Stress Me, Annoying People In Public Washrooms, Girls On Their Period, and Girls On Their Periods Part 2, I heard someone come into the room. I take out my headphones and look up from my phone. I look at the door way and I saw that it was Casey.

"Hey Casey. What's up?" I asked Casey as he walked over to the stack of video games.

"Oh hey Ana. I'm just looking to see if the have Guitar Hero or something like that." He says as he looks through all the CD cases.
"Oh!! I hope we do!!" I say. "So I can kick everyones but... Again"

"Good luck with that. I've been practicing with Em this past month and I'm getting good." He says and keeps looking. "What were you just doing?"

"Watching my favorite youtuber iiSuperwomanii. Shes from Canada eh." I say and try to do my best Canadian accent. But I failed. Badly.

"Why aren't you with Charlie?" Casey asked me. God, thats the hundredth time someone has asked me that!

"Because, Casey. Charlie and I aren't together anymore." I say with sass.

"Well sorry." Casey says and walks out of the room.

God, I just need to tell the boys. I need to stop acting like a bitch too. And I wanna change something about me. But what? Not my body. Not my clothes. I got it!!

My hair.

I change out of my pj's and grab a blue sweatshirt, skinny jeans, and my new blue nike shoes. I do my make up with: conseler to hide my spots, powder, eyeliner, mascara, and tinted lip balm. I put on my shoes and walk out of my room.

"Boys I'm going out." I say and walk off the bus. I walk out and call a taxi. Once the taxi gets here, I tell him to take me to the hair dressers. Once I get there, I walk in and showed the picture
of the hair style I wanted. It had bangs, and lots of layers. And I don't know how it will look but I'm hoping it'll look good. And if the boys don't like it, they can suck a dick.

"Hi. How can I help you?" The lady behind the counter asked.

"Yes hi. Um, I wanted to get this done to my hair." I say and showed the lady the picture.

"Oh. I think that would look nice on you. Would you like to come to the sink so I can wash your hair. Would you like your eyebrows done too?" The lady asked me.

"Yes please. I haven't done them since I got my ombre." I laugh and she laughs with me as we walk towarsa the sink. I sit on the chair and lean back. The lady washed my hair and did my eyebrows.

After she finished my hair, I absolutly loved it!! My bangs are perfect and my layers look amazing. But my hair is a lot thinner. But its so nice.

"Thank you. I love it." I say and take a bunch of selfies in the mirror.

"Your welcome love. That will be £45.73 please." She says and I hand her the money. "Thank you." I say and walk out and call a taxi.

When I get back to the bus, I walk on and hear a whisle. It was from all the boys but Charlie.

"So what do you guys think?" I asked the boys turning and flipping my bangs out of my face.
"I love it!" Jake says and come to give me a hug. He is such a supported cousin.

"I don't." Charlie says and and gets up from the couch and goes to his bunk. He needs to grow up.
"Don't listen to him Ana." Reece says and comes and puts his arm around me. He's so supportive.

Well, new hair, no boyfriend, new tour, new life, new Ana! Lets go world!!

Hey guys!!

Sorry I didn't post a chapter yesterday, I was really busy and today, I got my hair cut and I had a job interview.

I desided that since Ana is me, that I would write about her getting her hair cut like mine.

So in the mean time, follow me on...

Twitter - @AbbySchonnop
Instagram - @abby_5sos_selfie_512

Love you guys!!

Abby xox

And and ps... I'M GOING TO SEE 5SOS IN A WEEK!!!! AAAAHHHHH!!!!! So yeah!!!