Chapter 57: This Is What You Deserve

Harry's POV

I see Ana go into the room. I walk into the living area where Liam was.

"Why would you do that mate?" He asks without looking at me.

"Because she's a human! She's a GIRL!" I state. He jumps a bit. Liam has always been afraid of me.

"But mate, you have no idea what she did to me."

"What she did to you? You mean what you did to her. You hit her, abused her, mentally scared her. You know who she went to when you did that? Me and Louis. I know what kind of a monster you are. I am nothing like you." I say and Liam walks up to me. He stands in front of me.

"What kind of a monster I am huh. Well, would a monster love her to the end of time just to have his heart broken?" He asks me. I knew he did love her, but all the things he did to her, just doesn't make up for it.

"I knew you loved her. But you did all those terrible things to her. I don't see how doing those things are good. And to sayy you loved her after doing those things makes me sick." I say and step closer to him.

Weewoo Weewoo!

Sirens. The police. Finally this dick head of a person is gonna get what's coming for him.

Bang bang.

"This is the Bristol police. Open the door or I will force it open." The cops says.

"You called the cops?" Liam yells at me.

"It wasn't me mate. Next time, you should look for the phone of the person you kidnapped." I say and walk passed him to open the door.

I open the door. And the police have their guns out. I put my hands up behind my head.

"Who's Liam?" The police woman asked. I pointed towards Liam.

"You sir, are under arrest for charges of kidnapping, and illigal drug ownership and use." The woman said as she put Liam in handcuffs.

"I will show you where Ana is." I say to the male officer.

"Thank you. Were you involved with this crime?" The officer said.

"I only did the drugs sir. I won't lie to you. Ana is a friend of mine. I wouldn't do anything to hurt her. She like a sister to me." I say to the officer as we reaches the room Ana was in.

I open the door to see that Ana was asleep. I walk over to her.

"Ana. The police are here to take you back to your cousin and friends." I whisper in her ear. She moves.

"What?" She says.

"The police are here. They already got Liam to the car. I'm going next, so you gotta wake up and say goodbye." I say. I feel like I'm gonna cry, but I gotta be strong.

"Ok. I'm up." She says and gets up out of the bed and whips her eyes.

"Hello officer. Harry here did help me. He had nothing to do with my kidnapping. He has been the most helpful actually. Liam, the guys your partner took to the car, was the one that really did the most with this crime. So please, don't take Harry away." She said to the officer.

"I'm sorry ma'me. But this lad did do some illigal drugs. We have to take him in. He won't be in that much trouble though, I can asure you." The officer said to her.

"Alright. Is my family here?" She asks.

"Yes your cousin is downstairs in his car." The officer says while getting his cuffs out for me.

Ana had a big smile on her face and then turned to me.

"Thank you Harry, for everything." She says and hugs me. I hug her back and a tear streams down my face.

"Your welcome Ana. Now go to your friends. Tell Jake I say hi." I say as the officer puts me in the cuffs when I pull away from Ana's hug.

"I will." She says and walks out of the room.

The officer tells me my rights and then leads me downstairs. When we get outside, I see Ana hugging Jake. I seen him look at me, and nod. I nod back and was seated in the car beside Liam.

"This mate, is what you deserve."

Hey guys!!

I'm gonna end the book in the next 3 chapters. I know, I know, it had been a really good book, but it's gonna come to an end soon. But after this book I'm gonna finish writing The Boy Next Door. So I'm not done writing forever.

So in the mean time... follow me on...

Twitter - @AbbySchonnop
Instagram - @abby_5sos_selfie_512 and @5sosfanart5
Spotify - @5sosmde12

Love you guys!!

Abby xox