Chapter 5: Recording Studio

Ana's POV

After playing truth or dare, we all got hungry so I asked Jake to order a pizza.

"What do you want on it Ana?" Hake asks me.

"Pepperoni with extra cheese please!" I say with a big smile.

After Jake orders the pizza I go and snoop around the house. I'm a major snoop hehe.

First, I see what's on the first floor(btw this is a three story house). Well, I already know there's the game room, living area, kitchen and a bathroom. So I went through all the rooms I know are there. I open a door and it opens to stairs. What the fuck?? I feel around for a light switch before going down stairs. Found it! I start walking down the stairs. There are 2 more rooms. I open door number 1 and find a laundry room. Well that's handy. I leave that room and go to the next. Oh. My. God...

A RECORDING STUDIO!!!!

BEST HOUSE EVER!!

I head into the sound proof room. It had mics, guitars, a drum set, bass guitars, and a keyboard. I head straight for the mic. I love to sing. I go back out of the sound booth and go and see what all these buttons are for. I look for the one that says music. FOUND IT! Man I'm good at finding things! I press it and one of my favourite songs come on. Little Things by One Direction. I head back into the booth.

"I won't let these little things slip, out of my mouth. but if I do, it's you, oh it's you, they add up to and I'm in love with you and all these little things." I sing. Man I love this song. I don't know why but my eyes always close when I sing. I feel the melody better that way.

"You'll never love yourself half as much as I love you. And you'll never treat yourself right darlin', but I want you to. If I let you know I'm here, for you. Maybe you'll love yourself like I love you oh." this is my favourite part of the song. Nialls voice is an angel.

When I finish the song, I open my eyes so see Charlie standing on the other side of the glass, staring at me with wide eyes.

"Holy shit! Charlie!! Stop doing that!!" I say, even tho he can't hear me.

"I can hear you, you know. And I'm sorry. Your really good. And you know I sang that for my room audition for X Factor right?" He says with a smile. I love his smile.

"Really? And no I didn't know that. I bet your better than me. I'm not that good." I say. I don't think I'm good, but I think I'm descent.

"No your really really good. and why are you in here anyways?" he asks.

"I was being snoopy." hehe.

"I can tell. Do you want me to show you the rest of the house, since you already seen the basement and the main floor." Charlie asks. Did he really ask me that?

"Sure. I would love that." I say, as I get out of the booth.

We head upstairs and he shows me the rest of the house. It's beautiful.

"And this is my room." he says, stopping at the door with his name on it.

He opens the door and.... HOLY FUCKING SHIT!! It's... its... CLEAN!!!
I have never seen a boys room this clean.

"Wow, it's so... clean." I say.

"You seem surprised. whys that?" he asks.

"Well most buys rooms are filthy. This is the cleanest room in the house, well ecsepted mine of course." I say.

"Well, yeah this is my room. My very clean room." he says with a laugh.

"Hey, is that a guitar?" I say running towards the black case in the corner.

"Yeah. I told you I play. Do you wanna hear?" he asks. I love the sound of an acoustic guitar.

"I would love to. What can you play?"

"All Of Me by John Legend. And other songs but I know that one the best." He tells be as I sit on his bed.

"Yah that's fine. I like that song." I say as he joins me on the bed.

"Ok. Do you wanna sing it with me?" Oh my god. He just wants to hear me sing....

Hey guys!! CLIFF HANGER!!!! Sorry!

#lastdayofschool

I can't wait for Christmas!

Anyways I will update soon and will have Charlie and Ana sing the song.

Love you guy!!

Abbyxox