Chapter 41: Amusment Park

Charlie's POV

I was heading to my favorite ride of all times... The Rock 'N' Roll Roller Coaster ( A.N. This is actually a ride from Disney Land. It was my first roller coaster there so I had to out it in the book. )

On this ride, You get to listen to Areosmith while riding the coaster. It's so much fun. And it's all in one building as well.

"Your ready?" I asked Ana. She gave me a weak smile and nodded her head. I think she's scared.

Ana's POV

I'm literaly shitting my pants right now. I HATE roller coaster!!! But I guess I have to face my fear at some point.

"You ready?" Charlie asked me.

All I did was give him a weak smile and nod.

We get in the fastpass line and it is still pretty long. As soon as we get in, at least 20-25 people are put in one room. And there is a glass window and it looks like a recording studio. Kinda like the one at home. And on the far wall, Areosmith showed up. Not the actually people of course. Just a video/progection thingy.

After the video, we were getting in line to get on the roller coaster. The worker to us to go to the gate that said number... 1... I'm shitting a lot more now. I'm at the fucking front of a roller coaster and I fucking hate roller coasters!! God damnit!!

The coaster its self looked like a strech limo. It was actually really cool. There were people infront of us and they got on first. Charlie and I were waiting for the next limo. When it came, Charlie got in frist and helped me in.

"Don't worry babe. If you get scared just scweez my hand." Charlie said after he strapes me in and grabbed my hand.

"Ok." I said in a shakey voice. And then, we moved. We came and stoped in front of a tunnel. I saw on my sode that there was a camera ( hint hint if your going to Disney any time soon ).

And them... WOOSH!! CLICK CLICK!!

We were off and got our pictures taken. Charlie dis the rock'n'roll thing with the hand I wasn't crushing at the moment. I closed my eyes. Charlie was having a blast and I was peeing myself. It was so fast.

"Babe. Open your eye." Charlie yelled at me. I opened my eyes and as soon as I did that we did a corck screw and i screamed even more but I kept my eues open. There were neon signs everywhere!! It was soo cool!! And now I was actually having fun on the ride. But that soon stopped when tje ride came to a hult. We followed the signs that lead out. But when we got out of the ride, it was the gift shop. I was astounded. I found a snapback hat that was black and said Areosmith on it and on the lid it said Rock'N'Roll Roller Coaster. I loved it.

"Charlie?" I sait to him in my sweet voice.

"Yes love?" he said.

"Will you get me this please?" I asked and put on my best puppy dog eyes.

"Of course. I told you I was gonna spoil you. Do you want anything else?" He asked.

"I kinda want to get Dee these drum sticks." I said looking the drum stick that were next to me.

"Alright. Lets go pay for it." Charlie said grabbing my free hand.

We paied for everything and went on more rides. We went on: bumper cars, the tea cups and we span the thing as fast as we could. We also went on another roller coaster and it went backwards!!! I was so scared!! But I wasn't scared. I had fun!!

We went on more ride but then it started to get dark.

"Come on." Charlie said. We were eating ice cream and I wasn't even half done.

"Ok." I say throwing my half eaten ice cream cone in the garbage.

He took me to the fairest wheel.

"Lets go." Charlie said. When we were about to get in one of the baskets, Charlie whispered something to the guy controling the ride. The worker just nodded. What is he planning?

We were almost to the top of the fairest wheel a d when we did get to the top, it stoped.

"Woah." I say because the ride stoped to suddently.

"It's tine to see wgat I got you from Peoples. You ready for it?" Charkie asked me.

"Yes." I say with a smile.

He took out a fancy box and opened it. Oh my god! It was a star with a dimonde on one of the corners.

"Charlie... This must've coasted a furction! You didn't have to get me this." I tell his taking the box from him.

"I wanted to it for you because you are my little star." He said kissing the tip on my nose.

And in that moment. I knew that I loved Charlie. And I actually know this time. Not like my ex boyfriend Seth. I told him I loved him and the next day her cheated on my with some girl from school. He was an ass but now I have Charlie. And I love him.

"Charlie. I have to tell you something." I say to him.

"What is it love?" He asks putting his arn over my shoulder.

I got a deep breath.

"I-i-i love y-you."

Hey guys!!

Ana loves Charlie!! That is so cute!!

What did you guys think of the aniversary date?? Tell me in the comments!! Am I good at writing or what?? Are you guys enjoying my book because i think iys kind of blahh... What do you guys think??

So in the mean time... Go follow me on...

Twitter- @AbbySchonnop
Instagram- @abby_5sos_selfie_512

Also, go read my other book The Boy Next Door.

Love you guys!!

Abby xox