Chapter 19: So Who Is She?

Casey's POV

As I leave the café, I plug my Beats back in and listen to music while I walk home.

When I get home, the whole house is waiting at the door.

"What's her name?" Ana asked me.

"I don't know what you mean." I say with a smile walking to the living room and plopping myself onto the couch.

"Where did you meet her?" Charlie asks me.

"I still don't know what your talking about." I tell them. Wow they really wanna know.

"Is she a fan?" James asks. God damn!!

"Ok. Her name is Emily. I went I the café down the street, she was my waitress and yes she's a fan. Happy?" I say flipping through the channels.

"Very. When do we get to meet her?" Ana asks me with a big smile on her face.

"Tonight actually. I have to pick her up from work when she texts me." I tell them.

"You got her number already? O didn't get Dee's number but Ana did." Jake said.

"Point one for the younger Sims." she says giving Charlie and the rest of the boys a high five.

"Okay anyways, what have you guys been up to here?" I ask them.

"Well all we did was play guitar hero and Ana whooped our asses again. Chris was crying." Jake says pointing and laughing at Chris.

"I was not crying. I had something in my eyes." he says.

"Yeah, tears." James says starting to laugh.

"Oh shut up." Chris says pushing him over, so he falls on the floor.

"Ow." he says when he lands.

I get up and help him up.

"So what are we gonna do the next while?" I ask.

"We could play gui.." "NO!!" we all say to Ana. "We are not playing guitar hero again." Reece says.

"What, scared I'm gonna beat all your asses again?" she says walking away from Charlie to look at all of us.

"No..." We all say. We, well I, are scared that she will win again.

Bing bing. My phone goes off. Its Emily.

E-Emily
C-Casey

E- hey I was wondering if I could bring one of my co-workers with me. she really wants to meet you guys too. Shes a huge fan as well.

C- sure I don't think the boys will mind. but I do have to tell you that Jakes cousin is here and is dating Charlie

E- that's fine. she likes Chris anyways lol

I smirk in Chris' direction. He just looks at me. I laugh a bit.

C- I don't think he'll mind lol. what time does your shift end at??

E- 5 and same with my friend. so pick us up at let's say 5:10??

C- yeah and i'll being Chris too.

E- ok c u then.

C- what's with the eggplant??

E- my fav emoji lol

C- ok then c you soon.

E- bye!

C- bye

I close my phone.

"Was that Emily?" Ana asks me.

"Maybe. And she's bringing a friend. And Chris, she likes you and she's a fan." I tell him.

"Okay then." he says with a smirk.

"I'm going to go get ready." I say heading towards the stairs to go to my bed room.

Hey guys!!!

Another chapter!! I am on the ball!!

And there's another girl!!( cue an Oooing sound now) And yes an eggplant is my favourite emoji

And this shout out is too... tamalik! She has liked every single chapter and she is one of the boys girlfriends. Im not gonna say who's but she knows! Go follow her.

And guys... I never thought this would happen... but... I... got...

3.15k reads...

LIKE HOLY SHIT PEOPLES!!!! THTS A LOT!!

All I want to say is thank you and I'm glad and shocked that you guys like my book. Im just a 14 year old girl from a small city in Ontario Canada. This is a lot of reads for someone like me. It's just me, an idea, my iPod and you guys. You guys are amazeballs and I genially love all you guys.

So go follow me on...

TWITTER- @AbbySchonnop
INSTAGRAM-
@abby_5sos_selfie_512.

And inbox me if you wanna talk about the book or if you just wanna talk.

Love you guys so so much!!

Abby xox