Chapter 16: Talented

Destinee's POV

Wow. Ana is really enthusiastic. And she had a really good grip.

"So what does the studio have in it?" I ask Ana.

"Drums, bass, guitars, keyboard and mics." she tells me. Hell I can play all those!!! This should be fun.

We get down stairs and she opens a door. Holy shit!! This is AMAZING!! I love it!

"Holy shit. This is cool. Can I play the instruments?" I ask Ana.

"Go for it!" she says.

I go and grab the guitar from the wall. I take out my iPhone and get the chords to Ghost by Ella Henderson. I sing to the song.

I keep going to the river to pray

Cause I need

Something that can wash all the pain

And at most

I'm sleeping all these demons away

But your ghost

The Ghost of you it keeps me awake.

"Wow, our really good." Ana tells me.

"Thank you. I can play all the instruments in her to be honest." I tell her.

"Really? Show me." She says. I grab the drum sticks and play the drums to Not The American Average.

"Not The American Average. Nice choice." Ana tells me smiling.

I grab the bass and play Heartbreak Girl by 5 Seconds Of Summer.

"Heartbreak Girl. Very nice." She says taking a seat on the drum seat.

"I bet you'll know this one too." I tell her going over to the keyboard.

I start to play Thousand Years by Christina Perry.

"Yes I do know this. Thousand years by Christina Perry. Man I'm good at this." she says with a big smile.

"Yeah you are. Can you sing?" I ask her.

"Yeah. Wanna do a duet?" she asks me.

"I'd love to." I say.

Ana's POV

Wow. Destinee is amazing! I go out and pick a song from the panel. Ooh. Bang Bang... that'll work.

I press play and run back into the studio.

A- Ana
D- Destinee
B- Both

A- She got a body like an hourglass, but I can give it to you all the time. She got a booty like a Cadillac, but I can send you into over drive, ooh.

D- Stop and wait, wait for that. Stop hold up swing your bat.

A- See anybody could be bad to you. You need a good girl to blow your mind.

B- Bang bang into the room. I know you want it. Bang bang all over you. I'll let you have it. Wait a minute let me take you back. Wait a minute till you, aaahh.

Bang bang there goes your heart. I know you want it. Bang backseat of my car. I'll let you have it. Wait a minute let me take you there. Wait a minute till you, aaahhh.

D- She might've let you hold her hands in school, but Imma show you how to graduate. No, I don't need to hear you talk the talk. Just come and

B- Show me what your momma gave you.

A- You've gotta be, baby
D- ssshhh
A- Love, but don't say a thing.

D- See, anybody could be good to you. you need a bad girl to blow your mind!

We finished the song and I went out and stopped the music.

"You know what we should do?

"What?" I ask her.

"We should go preform for the guys!" she say.

I haven't sang for anyone so I don't know what to say.

"Um.."

Hey guys!

CLIFFHANGER!!!!

So about that. But guess what...

I got 2.09k reads!!! I didn't think I would get passed at least 100 reads so this is amazing!! Thank you guys so much.

And this shout out is to...

5secondsofskyes.

I'm sorry but no I can't take you to the consent. But thank you for all your votes and reads. It means a lot!!

So if you have any questions about y book, inbox me.

Or message and follow me on...

TWITTER- @AbbySchonnop
INSTAGRAM-
@abby_5sos_selfie_512

Love you guys!!

Abby xox