Chapter 24: " Its A Surprise "

Ana's POV

I was sitting beside Charlie on the couch when Brittany walked up the stairs from the basement. I guess Chris showed her the studio.

"Have fun?" I asked her.

"Oh yes and I have a date sometime this week too." she says walking over to the lounge chair.

"Well that's nice. This guy right here." I playfully slap Charlie's chest. " hasn't taken me on a date and its been what a week of day dating now."

"Well I was among a surprise but ok." Charlie says. A surprise huh.

"Really?" I says curiously.

"Yes really." she says kissing the top of my head.

"Hey guys!" Casey says walking down the stairs with Emily. They look cosy.

"Hey. Whats up with you guys?" I ask.

"She cleaned my room." Emily slaps Casey upside the head. "I helped too."

"Wait what? You cleaned his room? You found the floor!?" I ask in excitement.

"Yeah. It only took me a half hour to do it. I like cleaning." she says with a smile.

"Britt, you ready to go?" Emily asks.

"Yeah. Oh and Ana, if you need someone to hang out with." she says grabbing my phone and typing something into it. "here's our numbers. Text us."

"Ok. Will do. Bye guys." I say waving to them as Casey brings them to the door.

" Well Mr. Jones, what's the surprise for me?" I ask Charlie.

"I can't tell you or it won't be a surprise anymore." he says, putting his hand on my thigh.

" I think you can tell little ole me." I say giving him my best puppy dog eyes.

"Your adorable." he says kissing my lips. I kiss him back obviously.

"Lets go upstairs." I say getting up from the couch.

"To do what?" Charlie asks getting up as well.

"It's a surprise." I say running up the stairs.

Hey guys!!!

This is just a filler chapter. And...

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! EVEN THOUGH THISIS THE WORST HOLIDAY EVER!!!

Well for me it is because always single for it.

And I think you guys are gonna like me bringing in a mean ex girlfriend or boyfriend so that's what I'm going to do. Do you guys thing you can give me names and descriptions. It could be you or your ex boyfriend or girlfriend.

And question of the chapter... Do you have a valentines? Because I sure as hell don't.

So go follow me on...

Twitter- @AbbySchonnop
Instagram- abby_5sos_selfie_512

Love you guys!!!!!!

Abby xox