Chapter 37:Shopping

Back to present time.
Ana's POV

I was sitting at the table eating my fruit salade and toast with nutella, when Reece came down stairs.

"Hey Ana... Wait. Is that my nutella on that piece of toast?" Reece asked me.

I shoved the rest of the toast in my mouth.

"No..." I say with a mouth full of toast.

"Next time, get your own jar." Reece said grabing a spoon and his jar of nutella.

*a while later*

I was now sitting in the living room watching nexflix. I was watching The Vampire Diaries. (Aka the best show ever!) I was almost done the thrid season when Sara came into the room.

"Hey Ana." Sara said sitting on the couch next to me.

"Hey Sara. Can I ask you something." I say to her.

"Go ahead." She says turning towards me.

"Do you like Reece?" I ask her. She looks away, thinking of what to say next.

"Um... no..." she says turning towards the tv. She's so lieing.

"You're lieing. I can tell." I say to her, unpauseing the movie.

"N-no I'm n-not." She studders. I guess I'll go with her lieing then.

"Whatever you say." I say turning towards the tv again.

After watching all The Vampire Diaries serise, I went to my room to get dress and go shopping. I walked towards my closet to see what to wear.

I picked out a pair of black skinny jeans with a black tanktop, a plade shirt which I left open and a pair of black combat boots. When I was done getting dressed, I went to my dressing table and pluged in my straightner to straighten my hair. I'm in that kind of mood. While that was heating, I did my make up, which was fundation, conseler, nude eyeshadow, black eyeliner, mascara and a nude lipstick.

I finished getting ready and grabbed my black side purse, my wallet, and my sunglasses.

"Hey girls. Wanna go shopping?" I ask all the girls when I get downstairs.

"Sure." They all said.

We all get into Vikki's car and drive to the shopping center.

When we got there, wwe went to all the stores. We started at Forever 21 ( not sure if there is a Forever 21 in the UK but i think there is.). Then we went to Topshop, Nike, Adidas, and a lot more. When we were done shopping we had to make two trips to Vikki's car because we had so much stuff. When we came back from the second trip, we desided to go to the food court for some lunch.

We got to the food court and we went and got what we wanted. I got pizza because pizza is bae.

"Hey Ana!" Sara waved at me. "Over here!"

I walk over to them but out of the corner of my eye I see Charlie... with another girl...

Hey guys!!

Finally drama in the book!! Who do you think the girl is?? Is Charkie cheating on Ana?? Who knows!!

Also, I will be posting a chapter on my other book later this week. And did you see Stereo Kicks' music video for Love Me So?? OMG!!! I CAN'T EVEN DISCRIBE!!

So in the mean time follow me on...

Twitter- @AbbySchonnp
Instagram- @abby_5sos_selfie_513

Love you guys!!

Abby xox