Chapter 2: Charlie

Ana's POV

So me and Charlie are playing guitar hero. I've won like 6 time with a higher percent than Charlie. Haha! You just got beaten by a girl! I say in my head.

"Well I'm total shit at this game!" Charlie says, putting the guitar back in the closet.

"Hey! Watch your mouth! If I'm not aloud to say cuss word neither are you!"I yell at him because I'm on the other side of the room.

"Ok fine you can cuss but not a lot. It's very unattractive." he says and then puts his hand on his mouth like he wasn't suppose to say that.

"Wait? what did you say?" I say, glaring at him.

"Nothing." he says and walks out of the room and heads upstairs.

"Ok then..." I say kind of confused.

Charlie's POV

I rush upstairs. Yea yea yea I know it was rude but I got really embarrassed. Like oh my god. She is really pretty. I mean really really REALLY pretty!!

When I get to my room, I open the door and go and lie on my bed. I grab my phone from my back pocket, and open to twitter to see what's new on that. It was mainly tweets to me and the lads and saying...

OMFG I LOVE YOU!!!!!
PLEASE FOLLOW ME!!!!!
YOUR PERFECT!!!!

You know the usual. I decided to tweet.

Jakes cousin just got here. Shes so nice. can't wait to get to know her better.

I click tweet.

After it says tweet sent I close my phone and have a nap.

Hey guys!! I hope you enjoy my book so far. I have other accounts too!!
They are... NIALLFAN12 and UNDEADQUEEN12 .

I have books on there too.

You can also follow me on...

TWITTER-@AbbySchonnop
INSTAGRAM- @abby_5sos_selfie_512 and @abby_loves_stereokicks

Love you guys so much!!

Abby xoxo