Chapter 48: Tour Time

Ana's POV

It's been a week and Charlie still hasn't talked to me. I miss him. I want him to talk to me.

Right now I'm packing for the boys tour. I'm packing all if my clothes and my guitar. I know Stiches quit well now, but She's Kinda Hot is a working progress. I just want some harmonys in the song and I was gonna ask Charlie, but he's being an ass, so I asked Reece. He said he would and he would play guitar too.

I finish packing my clothes and make-up, and brought my bags downstairs to the front hall.

"Ready to go?" Reece asked, as he brough his bags down stairs.

"Yup. Have you talked to Charlie?" I asked him.

"No. You?" I shake my head and look down at the floor and start crying.

"I miss him Reece." I say while sobbing.

"I know, I know." Reece said and hugged me. I sobbed into his chest. I think he's gonna need a new shirt after this.

"Hey, hey. It's gonna be okay." Reece said and kissed my head.

"You guys ready to go?" Jake asked. Jake's been really understanding with the whole 'I'm hanging out with Reece and not Charlie' situation. He's also not talking to Charlie.

"Yeah. Lets go." I say and wipe my eyes. We walk out and borded my tour bus.

"I call a bottom bunk!" I say and get the first bottom bunk I see.

"Uh. That actually Charlie's bunk." Casey says while he got into his top bunk.

"Oh. Who's is the other one?" I ask, getting off the bunk.

"Mine." Reece says.

"Oh. I'll sleep in the back room on that really comfy couch." I say and walk to the back room, where there is every type of concel known to man!

"Are you sure." Reece asked.

"Yeah. This couch is really comfy. Amd I get T.V." I say and put my suit cases in the corner of the room.

I get unpacked all my things and set up my bed. I was almost done making my bed when someone walked in. I had my back turned so I didn't know who it was. I just hope it's not Charlie. I turn around and just to my luck, it's Charlie. Great. I didn't day anything and just kept on making my bed.

"Look Ana."

'You know what. Just stop. You haven't talked to me in a week and now you wanna talk. Your unbelieveable." I say and walk out of the room.

"Ana please. I've been an ass I know, but I thought you were cheating on me..."

"You thought I was cheating on you? Who do you think I am!? I would never cheat on you, or anybody! So why the hell would you think that!" I scream in his face.

"I'm sorry..."

"No. You know what? You can just leave me alone. Actually, we're done!" I yell and walk out of the room. I leave him there, alone. I walk out and go find Reece. I find him on his bunk, on his phone.

"Ana. What wrong love?" Reece asked.

"I broke it off with Charlie." I say crying.

"Why? What happened?" He asked me. I sit on the edge of his bunk.

"He thought I cheated on him." I say. Reece opens his arms and I crawl into them.

"It's ok." Reece said while strocking my hair. Reece is a good guy. He gets me. He's been there for me. But I don't have feelings for him like I did for Charlie.

"Reece." I say turning to face him.

"Yes Ana."

"Will Charlie and I ever get back together?" I asked him.

"Maybe. If he gets his shit together."

"And what about Liam. What's gonna happen with that?"

"Nothing is gonna happen to me, to you, to ANY of the boys. We're all gonna be fine." Reece said and hugged me.

"Thanks Reece." I say.

"For what?" He says back.

"For always being there for me."

Hey guys!!

ANA AND CHARLIE BROKE UP!! I'm sorry I had to do that.

I hope you liked this chapter.

So in the mean time, follow me on...

Twitter - @AbbySchonnop
Instagram - @abby_5sos_selfie_512

Love you guys!!

Abby xox