Chapter 31: Tom's POV first time!!

Tom's POV ( bet you didn't see that coming lol )

I'm just sitting in my room texting my girlfriend Vicki. Shes so cute. We have been dating for about a year now. He has long brown hair,brown eyes and she can play guitar.

She was singing at Nando's with her guitar when I met her. She was so beautiful I asked her on a date after that and after a month of going on dates, I asked her to be my girlfriend. And we've been together ever since.

I wanted to call her and see if she wanted to come jam with everybody. I text her...

😍- Vicki
👱- Tom

👱 Hey babe. do u wanna come over and jam with everyone?

😍 Sure babe x i'll bring my guitar. c you soon

👱 See you soon x

After texting her, I run downstairs to the studio.

"Hey guys! My girlfriend Vicki is coming over." I tell everyone.

"Oh, I get a new friend!" Ana says.

"Hold up, wait a minute. Don't you have friends coming over soon anyways." I say to her.

"Oh shit." And as she says that there's a knock on the door.

Hey guys!!!!

This is just a short chapter.... I needed to update. I am so so SO sorry if this is a shit chapter....

Oh and I added a new character. You will meet her better in the next few chapters...

And what song do you think everybody should sing?? Comment or message me your song/ songs you want.

In the mean time, follow me on...
Twitter- @AbbySchonnop
Instagram- @abby_5sos_selfie_512

Love you guys!!!

Abby xox