Chapter 52: Kidnapped

Ana's POV

When the show was about to end, Jake called me up on stage.

"Ana come up here a minute." He said.

I walk up on stage and stand by Jake.

"So Ana, we thought that 2 songs wasn't enough. So we desided to let you sing Run with us. I hope you know the song." Jake says. I tense. This is their song. The first song they sang together.

"Jake, I can't this is your guy's moment. I can't sing this with you." I say and start walking off stage, but I was stopped by Charlie, shocking. Really.

"Fine. Let me grab a mic then." I say and a guys brings a mic to me.

The song starts to play and James starts singing. I join Jake for his parts. Then when James was doing his part, I was singing with him, but when he stoped singing, I just kept going.

Light up, light up.
As if you have a choice.
Even if you cannot hear my voice.
I'll be right beside you dear.

Then we all finish together. The crowd cheered and we all bowed.

"Thank you!! We've been Stereo Kicks and Ana Sims. Goodnight!!" Tom says and we all walk off stage.

"What a thrill that was." James said and walks into the dressing room. I walk in and sit on the couch with a bottle if water in my hand. I drink half the bottle in one go.

"Wow, easy Ana. Your gonna feel sick." Reece says as he sits beside me on the couch.

"I know but I'm just so thirsty." I say.

After finishing my water, I really had the erg to pee.

"Guys, I'm just going to the lou. Be right back." I said as I stand up from the couch.

They mumbled an okay and I walked out of the dressing room to the lou. After I finish my buisness, I wash my hands and walk out. As I walk out, a hand was placed on my mouth. I try to scream but the hand muffled my screams.

"Miss me babe?" The voice said and I knew who it was. Liam. My eyes are wide and I was struggleing to get out of his grip.

"Aww babe, thats not the proper way to greet me. A kiss will do just fine." He says and turns me around.

"Go to hell." I say to his before screaming. "BOYS!! HELP ME!!" Liams hand had covered my mouth and he is now draging me down the hallway to a door that leads outside. He walks over to a car and opens the boot and puts me in it. He closes the boot and I pound on the door.

"Let me out!! Help!! Somebody help!" I scream at the top of my lungs as the car started and drove off.

What's gonna happen to me??

Charlie's POV

I was sitting playong FIFA in the dressing room when I heard a scream.

"BOYS!! HELP ME!!" Ana??

I run out of the dressing room with the boys on my heels. I see ana being draged out to the parking lot.

I run down the hall and just as I open the door, the car drove away.

I was too late. I've lost her. What am I going to do.

Hey guys!!

Liam got Ana!!! Oh no!!

I wanted to make it interesting, because I'm gonna end this book soon. Maybe at 60 chapters. I'm not sure yet.

But Charlie thinks he lost Ana forever. Does that mean Charlie has feelings for Ana again? Who knows.

Si in the mean time... follow me on...

Twitter - @AbbySchonnop
Instagram - @abby_5sos_selfie_512

Love you guys!!

Abby xox