Chapter 43: Oh Ana

Previously

"Now where were we."

Ana's POV

SMUT WARNING!! DON'T HAVE TO READ.

Charlie walked into my room and started to kiss my neck again. He found my sweet spot and I let out a slit moan. He moved up my neck and found my lips. They moved perfectly in sync. I moved my lips from Charlie's and started to kiss down his neck. I pushed him onto my bed and staddled him and started to kiss his neck again.

"Ana..." he moaned.

I felt something under my bum and it was hard. Oh shit. I gave him a boner.... Oops...

"I think you got a little too turned on Char." I said with a little giggle.

"Shit... well that's what you do to me baby." He said fliping us over so that I was on the bottom.

Charlie started palming my boobs under my shirts while kissing my neck.

"Charlie..." I moaned.

"That's right Ana, moan my name because I make you feel good." Charlie said.

Charlie stoped kissing me and took off his shirt and I did the same. Then our lips found each others again. I moved my hand from his back to his lower area.

"Want me to take care of that for you?" I asked bitting my lip.

"You don't have to if you don't want to." Charlie said. He's so caring.

"I want to." I said fliping us over so that Charlie was on the bottom. I sliped off his joggers, and then his boxers. And holy shit, he is equiped... oh jesus what's happening to me? I'm turning into a slut.

I grab his dick and stroke it slowly at first. I hear him moan again and his head tilted back in pleasure.

"Oh Ana." He moaned.

"Hows that?" I say grabing more ferm.

"That's fucking amazing Ana. Don't stop." He says with his eyes shut and his head tilted back.

I rub harded sending him over the edge.

"Oh Ana. I'm going to..." and as if on cue, he cums and it goes all over my hand and my bed sheets. And now I have to change them... great...

"Oh wow Ana. You are amazing. And sorry about your bed sheets. I'll help you make your bed." Charlie said.

"I wasn't going to give you a choice in helping." I said laughing.

SMUT OVER!!

"I'm going to go wash my hands." I said walking towards my ensuite. I wash my hands, twice. That was weird, and gross at the same time. But at least Charlie and I habe taking the next step in our relationship.

When I come out, Charlie got new clothes and is stripping my bed. I go over and help him and I bring all the sheets to the laundry room and through them in the washer. I walk upstairs and help Charlie make my bed. We put on white sheets and my black and white duvet.

"Wanna watch a film before bed?" Charlie asked.

"Sure. Which one?" I asked climbing into bed.

"Um... How about The To Do List?" Charlie asked.

"Sure. It's a funny film anyways." I say as Charlie found the movie on Netfixs.

"I love you Ana."

"And I love you Charlie." I say snuggling up into Charlie's chest and watch the movie.

By the end of the movie, I said my favorite part of the film.

"Hum... Good job Cameran." And I laughed.

"Shouldn't it be. 'Hum... Good job Charlie,'?" Charlie asked.

"Not yet Jones. Not yet." I said and rolled over onto my shoulder.

"Goodnight Char."

"Goodnight Ana. I love you."

"I love you too." I said giving Charlie a peck on the cheek. And then, I fell fast asleep.

Hey guys!!

Ok... just to be clear... I asked myself this question while writing this chapter...'why am I writing this?' And I still don't know why!! Please don't think I'm weird. There is smut in like every fanfic.

So in the mean time... follow me on...

Twitter- @AbbySchonnop
Instagram- @abby_5sos_selfie_512

And also read my other book The Boy Next Door.

Love you guys!!!

Abby xox