Chapter 39: Totally Fucked

Charlie's POV

I... am... totally... fucked right now.

Well for starters, Ana is crying on the couch. Seconds, I have a bunch of people that look like they wanna kick the shit out of my. And the toper to the whole cake is that, I might not have a girlfriend after today.

"What the fuck did you do?" Jake asked me, in an angerly tone. Yup, I'm going to get killed.

"I didn't do anything!" I told them all.

"Really. Then who was the girl at the mall then?" Sara asked with her arms crossed over her chest.

"That was my ex girlfriend, Melissa. She say me at Peoples Jewlarly store and asked to by me lunch. And come on, who can't say no to food that someone else is buying you."

"Wait... Back the truck up. Why were you at Peoples?" Emily asked me.

"I was getting a gift for Ana for our 1 mounth anivercary." I explained to everybody.

"Wait. You remembered?" Ana asked, wiping her tears.

"Of course I remembered. I had the whole day planed out too." I told her, as sje walked towards me.

"You had a whole day planed out?" She says, standing infront of me.

"Yes I did." I say, taking her hands in mine. "I was gonna spoil you. I thought we could go to the amusment park and go on all the rides. I even got Fast Passes for 10 rides." I told her. She was abput to cry with tears of joy.

"Oh Charlie. I'm so sorry I miss judged you." She says giving me one of her best hugs.

"I forgive you. So,do you still wanna go to the amusment park?" I ask her with a huge smile.

"Hell yeah I still wanna go. And I want whatever you got at Peoples." She says before giving me a kiss on the cheak.

"Well, you get that tomorrow." I say to her, leaning in to kiss her.

"Aw." Ana says with a fake pouty face.

"Sorry love, but you gotta wait."

"Fine." She says and I give her a passionite kiss on the lips.

Hey guys!!

Just a little filler chapter. Thought because I didn't update last week that I would give you guys on today... at this late at night. (Depending where you are in the world.)

So in the mean time... follow me on...

Twitter- @AbbySchonnop
Instagram- @abby_5sos_selfie_512

Also go read my other book, The Boy Next Door. I almost have 300 reads on that book.

Love you guys!!!

Abby xox