Chapter 3: Truth Or Dare

Ana's POV

Well... here I am... sitting on the couch.... by myself.... yup... so much fun...

"Jake!" I yell from the couch.

"What is it Ana?" he yells back.

"I'm bored!! Like really really bored!!" I yell back at him.

"Guys!!" He yells. "Meet me down stairs in 2 minutes!"

"Ok!!" they all yell.

They all come rushing down the stairs, and now Chris is on the railing.

" Haha beat you guys!" he says pointing at them. So childish.

" Where's Charlie? Is he sleeping??" Casey asks.

"I don't know. Want me to go look?" Tom asks.

"Sure and hurry." Jake says. Why is he in such a rush?? What's he thinking??

"Got him. And you were right, he was sleeping." Oh my god! Boys love to sleep.

" Jake, what are we doing?" I ask getting up from the couch.

"How about a game of Truth Or Dare?" He asks. We all mumble a sure or yes, then we move the coffee table and sit on the floor.

"Ok... Reece you go first." Jake says.

"Ok, Barclay. Truth or dare?"

"Dare." wow he's brave.

" I dare you to go pick three things out of the fridge, at random with your eyes closed and blend it up and drink it." Reece says with a smirk. Oh that's a good one.

" Come on mate! hats discussing!" Barclay says and sits back on the floor with his hands over his face.

"Pussy!!" Reece yells.

"Am not!"

"Are too!"

"Am not!

"Are too!"

"Fine I'll do it." Barclay gives.

*after grabbing everything *

"Oh mate, that's gonna be gross!" James says.

Barclay got... BBQ sauce, a lemon, and yogurt.

"I agree with James. You have some big balls to be doing this." I say. it looks really gross.

"Bottoms up!" Barclay says and drinks it.

OH MY GOD!! He had it done in under 10 seconds. He doesn't look to good. I think he's going to be sick!

"I'm good." he says.

"Ok Barclay, ask someone." Reece says as we sit back on the floor.

"Ok Charlie. Truth or dare?"

"Dare." Man these guys are dare devils.

" I dare you to kiss Ana for 10 seconds. If that's ok with you Jake." Ok... WHAT!!!!!!

"Jake?" Charlie asks.

Jake turns to me to see what I think. Like I don't mind but I only got here yesterday so I don't really know him that well. I nod. Why am I doing this??

"Ok. Go ahead." Jake says.

Charlie moves from his side of the circle to mine.

"Your on with this?" he asks me.

"Yes." I said.

His lips are so close to mine that I can feel his breath. Then... BOMB!! His lips are on mine. Damn. He's a good kisser!

Iliad him back. I bring my hands to his hair, trying to deepen the kiss. He puts is hands on my hips.

"Mmhmm." we hear some one say. He pulls away. Fuck you whoever it was!!

"Umm... We're still here you know." Chris says.

"Sorry. Got caught up in the moment." I say putting my head down in embarrassment.

I look over at Charlie. He's doing the same thing as I am. But for a brief moment he looks straight into my eyes. I know what he's thinking because I'm thinking the same thing.

I think I'm developing a crush on Mr. Charlie Jones.

Hey guys!! So yes. Charlie and Ana kissed. Is it bad that its close to the front or naw?? we'll let me know I. The comment. And also, follow me on...

TWITTER- @AbbySchonnpp
INSTAGRAM- @abby_5sos_selfie_512

Also, vote for my story, because that would mean a lot to me.

Love you guys!!

Abby xox