Chapter 59: Safe and Sound

Ana's POV

When we got back to the arena, all the boys surrounded me.

"Oh my god Ana are you ok?" Chris asked.

"Yeah Chris I'm fine. Just a bit squished is all." I say barely being able to breathe.

"Oh shit. Guys give her some space." Chris says and the boys let go. AIR!!!

"We're just glad your okay." Tom said as he wraped his arm around my shoulder.

"Keep your hands off my girl mate." Charlie said in a joking matter.

"Oh so you guys are back together yeah?" Barclay asked.

"Yeah we are." I said and kissed Charlie on the lips.

"Get a room." Reece said.

"We're in one." Charlie said back at him.

"Oh boys come down." I said and we laughed.

After we all caught up with each other, we went back to the bus and Tom ordered Chinese food.

"Extra sesimy chicken!!" I yell from the gaming room.

"Ok!!" Tom yells back.

I turn back towards Charlie as he plays Halo 5. He looks so cute when he games.

"God damn it!! I died again." Charlie yells and throws the controller across the room to the other couch.

"It's only a game babe." I say and he looks at me funny. I smile and laugh and he joins in.

"I missed you so much." He says and pulls me in for a kiss.

We kissed, and soon later turned into something more. I feel Charlie put the controller down beside him. He puts one of his hands behind my head and the other on my thigh. I put my hands in his hair and pull a bit. He groans.

We separate for a bit so I could lie down. Charlie gets on top of me and starts kissing my neck.

"I love you Charlie." I say. Charlie stops kissing my neck and looks me in the eye.

"I love you more Ana." He says and kisses me again.

After the kiss, I hear Tom yell that the food was here. FOOD!!!

I run into the kitchen and see the food on the counter.

"I call getting food first!!" I yell and grab a plate. I scoop the sesimy chicken on to my plate, with noodles and chicken balls. My fav!!

I get some chopsticks and go sit at the table and eat my food. I was almost done when Chris sat down because he was the last one to get food.

"Jesus Ana. Where is all that food going?" Chris asked.

"Muh howow log." I say with my mouth full.

"What?" I swallow my food.

"My hollow leg." I say and Chris nods and we all start laughing.

"I have an idea." I say when I was done my food.

"How about we go ice skating!!" I say. I see Jake nod.

"I'm down with that. I'm a pro ice skater." He says. 'I'll believe it when I see it' I think to myself.

"So we're all in agreement?" I said.

They all nod.

"Alright. Go get dressed and meet down stairs in 30." I said and run upstairs to get ready.

Hey guys!!

So the book is almost over!! I know I know your probably saying 'No its can't be over yet!' But it is gotta end at some point.

I'm gonna start a different book after this one. Which book would you prefer?? The Boy Next Door, Done, or a new book about 5SOS?? So let me know in the comments. I really need to know guys.

So in the mean time... follow me on...

Twitter - @AbbySchonnop
Instagram - @abby_5sos_selfie_512 and @5sosphotoart
Spotify - @5sosmde12

Love you guys!!

Abby xox