Chapter 40: 1 Month Aniversary

Ana's POV

So today is mine and Charlie's 1 month aniversary!! He told me yesterday that he had the whole day planned out and that all I have to do is look pretty. Well thats gonna take a lot of work.

When I got out of bed, I go to my wardrobe to pick out some clothes. I pick out a pair of black skinny jeans, a black crop top, my red plaid shirt that I will wear over top of the crop top, my Superwoman red snapback hat, and my red Nike high tops. I put all of that on my bed and go to my dressing table to do my make-up and hair. For my make-up I put on: fundation, consealer, powder, nude eyeshadow, winged eyeliner, 3 mascaras, and blood red lipstick. For my hair I put some beach curls in to because it really looks good with my ombre. I get dressed and grab my red and black leathermin jacket just in case its cold. This is going to be the best day ever!!

Charlie's POV

The last month has been the best time of my life. Ana has changed it so much. She has made it better. But sadly she has to leave in two months for school. So I'm going to make this day amazing.

When I finally decided to get out of bed, I head over to my wardrobe and grab a black t-shirt, my black skinny jeans, a red and black plaid shirt that I'm going to tie around my waist, my favorite red Adidus high tops, and my black leather jacket.

After I get dressed, I head to my ensuite to do my hair. I get my gel and put some in my hand to make my signiture quiff and then I grab my styleing brush and my blow drier and did my hair. I did my like in my Belieber For Life video.

I made my way downstairs and saw that Ana and I actually matched with our clothes. Its so weird!! Now that is couple goals right there.

"Ready to go babe." I asked her.

"Yup. Aren't we matchy matchy." Ana said walking towards me and gives me a big hug.

"Alright lets go." I said taking her hand. Tom was gonna drive us to the amusment park because I can't drive yet.

When we get to the gates I look at her and say.

"Happy aniversary baby." I say to her and kiss her lips.

"Happy aniversary to you too baby." she says to me and gives me a quick peck on the lips.

"Two please." I say to the ticket person.

"Lets go have some fun." I say and take her hand and start running to my favorite ride.

Hey guys!!!

I'm sorry it's been a whike since I uodated but I got a chapter in for you guys.

Also, if you haven't started to read my other book The Boy Next Door I would love it f you did. I just passed 300 reads and this book is only a month old. And I updated the book today as well, so go vote and comment and share that book around, as well as this one.

So in the mean time, follow me on...

Twitter- @AbbySchonnop
Instagram- @abby_5sos_selfie_512

Love you guys!!

Abby xox