Chapter 28: Dee, I Need Your Help

After Charlie leave his room.

Ana's POV

Oh god. What have I done. I grab my guitar and mic from Charlie's bed and walk to my room and put them back in my closet. I walk over to my bed and sit down and grab my phone and scroll through Twitter. I go to the Stereo Kicks page. Yes I look at their page. Don't judge me.

I saw that Charlie tweeted.

' Told her I love her. She didn't say it back.😔 What am I gonna do?? '

AHHH!!!!!!!!! What am I gonna so.

I get out of twitter and text Dee.

A- Hey Dee. Can I come over to your place for a bit I need to talk to you about something.

A few seconds later she replies.

D- Yeah sure. My house number is 512 Pinewood St. ( idk if that's an actual street name and number I needed something random. )

A- Ok be there soon

She didn't reply back. I got I my closet to get into some nice clothes. I grab my black crop top and my high waisted black jeans and my black Nike hightops and my black leather jacket. I like black. So what.

I go over to my make up table and just put on some concealer, black eye liner and mascara. I brush my hair and put it in a side braid.

"Jake." I said walking into his room.

"What's up Ana?" He says getting up from his bed.

"I'm going over to Dee's place. I need to talk to her about something." I tell him.

"Ok. And do you think you can give her my number?" he says. I new he had a crush on her.

"Yeah sure." I say, walking out of his bedroom.

"I'll be back I'm a bit." I say as I walk out the door.

** skip the walk **

When I get to Dee's house, I walk up to the door and knock.

After three knocks Dee opens the door.

"Hey what's up Ana?" Dee asks me.

"Hey. And I'm having boy trouble". I tell her as she lets me in.

"What's going on? What did Charlie do?" she asks me, walking into her living room.

"He said he loves me." I tell her.

"Well did you say it back?" she says sitting on the couch.

"No." I say sitting down with my head hung low.

"What! Why not?" she asks me.

"Because I don't say ' I love you ' until I know I love the person." I tell her.

"Well, what are you gonna do?" She asks me.

"I don't know." I tell her, putting my head in my hands.

"Well, how about we go back to your place and talk to him. Sort things out." She says getting up from the couch and gets her jacket.

"Your right. Lets go." I say as I get up and we walk out the door.

"Oh and Jake wants me to give you his number." I say with a laugh.

Hey guys!!!!!!

I know I know it's been a while but the wifi at my resort was absolute shit and my iPod was dead for most of the trip.

And I got to meet Anna and Elsa from Frozen and I met the one and only.....
Micky Mouse!! Ahhhh!!! It was amazing! and I made some friends too.

But I hope you guys re enjoying my book and if you think I should make another fanfic about Stereo Kicks let me know and tell me which boy you want me to do it for and the one with the most votes will win and I will pick one of my readers to be the main character.

And in the mean time follow me on...

Twitter- @AbbySchonnop
Instagram- @abby_5sos_selfie_512

Love you guys and thanks for being to patient with me and my updating.

Abby xox