Chapter 30: " Wanna Jam?"

A/N
This pic of Charlie tho!!! Kills!!!👍👅💦🙊😘😍

" Oh my god."

Ana's POV

Oh my god... Sara's reaction is priceless!!!

"When... What... Where... Huh!!!!" she says looking around the studio.

"Yes. That's what I thought too when I say it." I say leading her into the studio.

When we got into the booth, Sara ran straight for the guitar.

" So you play? " I ask Sara.

"Yeah. Do you?" she asks me.

"Yes. I have my guitar upstairs."

"Lets go get it, and we can have a little jam session." she says getting up.

"Ok!" I say running out of the booth with Sara close behind me.

When we get upstairs, I run towards my room and open the door. I go to my closet and grab my guitar.

"Oh my god it's beautiful." Sara tells me.

"Thank you Sara." I say heading to Reece's room.

"Who's room is this?" she asks.

" Reece's room. I'm going to see if he wants to jam with us too." I say.

"Hey Reece. Do you wanna come jam with us?" I ask him. He's just sitting on his bed looking bored.

"Sure. Who's your friend?" he asks pointing to Sara.

"Oh, this is Sara. Shes an old friend of Charlie's friend." I say.

"Hi Reece." Sara says with a small wave. Does she like him?

"Well sure I'll come and jam with you guys." Reece says grabbing his guitar.

When we go down stairs I text Dee and Emily and Brittany to see if they want to come over and jam.

🙈- Dee
🌟- Ana

🙈 Hey Ana. Yes sure I would love to come over and jam with you and the guys.

🌟 Ok see you in 5

👅- Emily
🌟- Ana

👅 Hey An. Yeah I would love to come over. And would you tell Casey that I need to talk to him about the date he's planing?

🌟 Yeah I'll tell him and see you in 10.

👍- Brittany
🌟- Ana

👍 Yeah Ana I will come jam with you. Is Emily gonna be there too??

🌟 Yeah she will.

👍 Ok see you in 10

I text every one back and go to find Casey.

"Hey Case. Emily is coming over and wants to talk to you about the date your planing." I tell him.

"Ok. I still need to figure out what I'm doing to be honest." he says.

"Ok."

Sara's POV (after getting Ana's guitar)

After me and Ana got her guitar, she stops in front of a door.

"Who's room is this?" I ask her.

"Reece's. I want to see if he wants to jam with us." she says.

When she opens the door, a very attractive person is sitting on the bed in the room.

"Hey Reece. Do you wanna come jam with us?" Ana asks.

"Sure. Who's your friend?" Reece asks pointing to me.

"Oh, this is Sara. She's an old friend of Charlie's." she says.

"Hi Reece." I say with a small wave. He looks very attractive in is joggers. His hair is down and swift to the side showing his brownish roots.

"Well sure, I'll come jam with you guys." he says grabbing his guitar.

We head down stairs and I see Ana texting people.

"Who you texting?" I ask her.

"Just some of my friends. I'm seeing if they wanna jam with us. Then we can have a whole band." she says.

Well lets see what these people can do with their musical talents.

Hey guys!!

So... What do you guys think of my book so far?? Is it to boring and in need of some action/drama?? Or do I need to bring in more character?? I was thinking drama and a new character. What do you guys think.

Anyways, if you guys have any suggestion for this story, I will take them into consideration and I might use some of the ideas.

In the mean time, follow me on...
Twitter- @AbbySchonnop
Instagram- @abby_5sos_selfie_512

Love you guys!!!

Abby xox