Chapter 20: The Co-Worker

Casey's POV

I'm just sitting in my room scrolling through twitter when I get a text.

E- I'm done work. be here in 10mins. we have to close up.

C- ok I just need to grab Chris and we will be right there.

E- ok c u soon ❤

I don't reply back. I run to Chris' room and open the door. He's lying on his bed scrolling through his phone.

"Chris mate, we gotta go get the girls." I say.

"Ok be right there." she says in his thick Irish accent.

I close his door and run to the rail and slid down it. It's faster then walking down the stairs. I grab my other white high tops but these ones are Nike.

After like 2 minutes, Chris is coming down the railing with his shoes and jacket on.

"Ready?" I ask him.

"Yeah. Let's go." he says and we head out the door.

Chris' POV

We walk down the street to a little café. Cute.

"Emily!" Casey calls to one of the girls outside the building.

"Casey!" she says, walking up to him to give him a hug.

"Chris this is Emily. Emily, well you already know Chris." he says.

"Nice to meet you Emily. So is this the co-worker you were talking about?" I ask looking at the pretty brunette.

"Yeah. This is Brittany." she says.

"Hi. I'm a huge fan of your band." She says shaking my hand.

"Well that's always a plus." I say with a laugh.

"So, shall we be going?" Casey says.

"We shall." I say giving my hand out to Brittany. She gladly takes it.

As we walk back to the house, I decided to get to know Brittany.

"So Brittany, away do you like to do in your spare time?" I ask her.

"Well, I like to sing, play my guitar, play sports and watch my favourite youtubers. How about you?" she asks me.

"Well I like to sing, play FIFA, jam with the rest of the lads, and sleep and eat." I say. She laughs at the last two things.

"What's so funny?" I ask her.

"Oh it's nothing." she says.

"So who are your favourite youtubers?" I ask her.

"Um... Tyler Oakley, Conner Franta, and O2L but they broke up so I'm really pissed off." she says. (Tbh I just guessed these. If I'm right Brittany, just say so in the comments)

"Well that's cool. What is your favourite type oh music to sing?" I asks. We are now walking up the drive to the front door.

"Umm... pop music and I sing your covers too." she says blushing.

"Well would you like to sing with me?" I ask her as Casey opens the door.

"I would love too." she says.

"Also, how old are you?" I ask her.

"18. And your 19 I already know." She says.

"Well I want to show you something after you meet the rest of the band." I say leading her inside to the living room.

"Okay. Sounds like fun." she says.

Hey guys!!!

So what do you think?? Now 4 of the boys have girlfriends( well not actual girlfriends but they have been introduced.)

Anyways, I'm getting Bette at updating now and my seconds semester starts on Monday and its a PA day here ( a PA day, for those of you that don't know, is just a day that students don't go to school. It's a prep day for the teacher.)

And I don't have a person to give a shout out to this time. Next chapter which should be on Sunday.

So go follow me on...

TWITTER- @AbbySchonnop
Instagram-
@abby_5sos_selfie_512

And inbox me if you wanna talk about my book, or your books, or just to have a good chat.

Love you guys!!!

Abby xox