Chapter 50: Jet Black Heart

Charlie's POV

Why would she do that?? Why would Ana get her hair cut? I liked it the way it was before!! But now, it's ruined.

I left the room and went to my bunk and grabbed my phone and plugged my headphone in and listen to my Spotify playlist.

After about a hour, Reece came and opened my certain and looked like he was gonna kill me. God he has a short temper.

"What?" I asked him with anger in my voice.

"Why are you being rude to Ana?" He asked me folding his arms acrossed his chest.

"She dumped me. She changed herself. And I don't like it. I like the way she was before!" I say getting off my bunk.

"Well mate, she changed and she looks beautiful." Reece said and steped closer to me.

"You like her don't you?" I asked him and he looked down at the floor. "I knew it. Well you can have her, I don't want her anyways. I can't trust her and she can't trust me so, have her."

"Fine. Be an ass to everyone. But don't let the band suffer. Put on a brave face and perform like you love us." Reece said and walked out of the bunk area.

What have a I done?

Reece's POV

Why is Charlie such an asshole lately. He needs to grow up!

I walk back to where everyone else was. I sit beside Ana and she puts her head on my shoulder. She makes me happy. I do like her, but not like that. She's like my sister. And Charlie thinks I like her, like her. And boy is he wrong.

*an hour later*

Ana's POV

I wake up from my nap and Jake is shaking my shoulders.

"Ana. It's time for rehursels." Jake says as I get up and grab my phone to check the time. It's 5:45pm. Oh no...

We walk into the arena and holy fucking shit its HUGE!! I go up the steps to the main stage. I look out to the audience and now I'm really scared.

"You alright?" Reece asked as he came up behind me.

I flinch and put my hand over my chest. "Don't do that! You scared the shit outta me!" I say.

"Sorry. Do you wanna run through She's Kinda Hot?" Reece asked.

"I actually don't wanna do She's Kinda Hot because it's really hard, but I have a back-up song. It's also a 5 Seconds Of Summer song. It's called Jet Black Heart. Ever heard of it?" I ask Reece while I sit at the edge of the stage.

"No I haven't heard the song." Reece says and joins me.

"I'll play it for you." I say and go grab a guitar and walk over and grab a guitar and go sit back down.

"Ready?" I asked him and he nodded.

Everybody's got their demonds.
Even wide awake ot dreaming.
I'm the one who ends up leaving.
Make it okay.

See a war I wanna fight it.
See a match I wanna strike it.
Every fire I've ignited.
Faded to grey.

But now that I'm broken.
Now that you know it.
Caught up in a moment.
Can you see inside?

'Cause I've got a Jet Black Heart.
And there's a hurricane underneath it.
Trying to keep us apart.
I'll write with a poison pen.
But these chemicals moving between us.
Are the reason, to start again.

Now I'm holding on for dear life.
There's no way that we could rewind.
Maybe there's nothing after midnight.
That could make you stay.

But now that I'm broken.
And now that you know it.
Caught uo in a moment.
Can you see inside?

'Cause I've got a Jet Black Heart.
And there's a hurricane underneath it.
Trying to keep us apart.
I'll write with a poison pen.
But these chemicals moving between us.
Are the reason, to start again.

The blood in my veins.
Is made up of mistakes.
Let's forget who we are.
And dive into the dark.
As we burst into colour.
Returning to life.

'Cause I've got a Jet Black Heart.
And there's a hurriane underneath it.
Trying to keep us apart.
I write with a poison pen.
But these chemicals moving between us.
Are the reason, to start again.

The blood in my veins.
Is made up of mistakes.
(To start again)
Let's forget who we are.
And dive into the dark.

I finish sing and the rest of the boys were behind us.

"You should so sing that tonight." Chris said.

"You think?" I ask.

"I know." Chris said.

"Fine. I'll sing this song and Stitches." I say and the boys went back to whatever they were doing.

This tour is going to be amazing.

Hey guys!!

I know I know. Your probably wondering why I haven't writen a chapter in a while. Well, school started last week and I've been busy with that and the 5 Seconds Of Summer concert was AMAZING by the way.

And I kniw you guys like She's Kinda Hot for one of the songs, but I've been loving Jet Black Heart lately. That's what I've been up to lately. Don't hate me. And I'll be posting a chaoter on my other books sometime this week.

So in the mean time... follow me on...

Twitter - @AbbySchonnop
Instagram - @abby_5sos_selfie_512

Love you guys and thanks for understanding.

Abby xox