Chapter 15: Penny-Board Girl

A/N
This photo is the colour of someone's hair. you'll find out. But this is called galaxy hair. well the colour.

Jake's POV

"Ana! Boys! I'm going out!!" I say grabbing my penny-board.

"Ok! See you later!" Ana yells back at me.

I open the door and walk out and close it again. I walk down to the side walk and started to go down the side walk.

I was almost to the park when I ran into someone.

"Ow!"the person said. Shes American. "Watch where your going!"

"Oh I'm so sorry. Are you alright?" I say helping her up.

Shes beautiful. She has hair like Michael Clifford had before. What was it called... galaxy?? And she has BEAUTIFUL green eyes. Not wait, they're blue. Oh I don't know.

"Yeah I'm ok. You?" she asks.

"You I'm ok. What your name?" I ask her.

"Destinee. How about you." Destinee said.

"Jake." I say shaking her hand.

"Nice to meet you." she says.

"And I you. Would you like to come back to my ace and meet my cousin and my friends?" I ask her.

"Sure why not." she says

We get back to my house and I say.

"Just gonna say this, I'm warming you that my band mates are a bit crazy." I say.

"Wait your in a band?" Destanee asked.

"Yeah. I was put in it at the X Factor. We're called Stereo Kicks." I tell her.

"Oh yeah. I watched the X Factor this year." she told me, leaning against the wall.

"So do you wanna go inside and meet everybody?" I ask her.

"Yeah." Destinee said getting off the wall.

I open the door and Charlie and Ana were in the living room cuddling watching tv.

"Ana, I'd like you to meet Destinee. Destinee this is my cousin Ana."

"Hi Destinee. It's nice to meet you. Where did you meet Jake?" Ana asked her.

"He ran into me when he was penny-boarding. And it's nice to meet you too Ana." Destinee said.

"Boys!! I have someone you have to meet!" I yell up the stairs.

Destinee's POV

Wow. That's A LOT of boys.

"Destinee, this is... Charlie, Reece, James, Chris, Barclay, Casey and Tom. Boys this is Destinee." Jake say. How the hell am I going to memorize ALL those names?!?

"Nice to meet you all." I say.

"Your American?" I believe Casey asked.

"Yeah. My mom got a job offer here and took it. So I've been here for about, oh I think 5-6 months now." I say, kind of nervous.

"Oh, well that's cool. How old are you?" Barclay asked.

"I'm 19. What about you guys."

"Well I'm 15. my birthday was in December." Charlie said.

"And I'm 14. I'm turning 15 in June." Ana said.

"I'm 16." Reece said.

"I'm 18" James said.

"I'm 19." Casey said.

"Me too." Said Barclay and Chris.

"I'm 20." Jake say.

"And I'm 22." Tom said. ( just a ps. I'm not sure if I'm right on the ages. just go with it. )

"So what do you guys like to do for fun?" I ask.

"Well, we have a studio." Reece says.

"Really? That's awesome!" I say. " So where is it?"

"In the basement. I'll show you." Ana says taking my hand.

"Ok them." I say looking at Jake.

'Just go with it.' Jake mouthed at me.

Oh this is going to be fun.

Hey guys!!!!

Oh and Destinee, your welcome. I told you, you would like this chapter.

So, olivia_thwaites22. You said that you wanted to be Reece's girlfriend right? And if so I need you to go to the chapter Prank and look at the info I need. I can't write you in with out that info. If you don't get the info I need, I will have to give Reece up for takes. So please get the info in.

And guys I almost have 2k read. I have 1.78k right now and that's a big number for a small writer like me.

And I would like to thank awsomecupcakes for giving me this idea. She dmed me on twitter and said she wanted one of the girls to meet there guy. Well she was the lucky gal.

So if you have any suggestions for the book dm on...

TWITTER- @AbbySchonnop

And I will also follow you back as soon as possible. and follow me on.
Instagram-
@abby_5sos_selfie_512

Love you guy and vote and comment and follow and fav for a shout out.

Abby xox