Chapter 42:

Previously

"Charlie. I need to tell you something."

"What is it love?" He says.

I take a deep breath.

"I-i-i love y-y-you."

Charlie's POV

She said she loves me. This is the best day of my life.

"You have no idea how long I have waited for you to say that." I say, showing off the biggest smile every.

"Well. I love you Charlie." She says giving me a huge kiss. And as the fairest wheel was moving again.

When we got down, I called Tom to pick us up. We went to get an ice cream before Tom got here.

"So how am I at planning dates?" I asked Ana as she ate her chocolete ice cream.

"The best." She says giving my a kiss on the lips.

"Good to know." I say with a smirk.

After we finished our ice cream, tom came and picked us up. Ana and I held hand the whhole way home.

"Did you kids have fun?" Tom ask us.

"We had so much fun." Ana said snuggling into my chest.

"Yeah. We did didn't we?" I say kissing her head.

When we got home, I decided to head to bed.

"I'm going to bed guys." I say when I walk into the living area.

"Okay. Goodnight Ana." Jake said, coming over to give me a hug and kiss.

"Night boys." I say.

"Night Ana." They all say.

I walk upstairs and go to my dressing tabl to take off my make-up. Once that was all off, I took a shower. When I came out, Charlie was lying on my bed.

"What the fuck!? Charlie! I'm in a towel!" I say but not to loud that the boys would hear.

"I was waiting for you." He says with a smirk.

"Well can you please get out so I can get dressed?" I ask him pointing to the door.

"But you look so hot with wet hair. And in that towel... Perfection." He says and gets off my bed and walks towards me.

He starts kissing my neck. Fuck he found my sweet spot. But I have to remember... I'M IN A FUCKING TOWEL!!

"Charlie... can you stop please... so I can get dressed." I say, trying not to moan.

"But..."

"No buts. Butts are for sitting. Now please get out. Then we ca finish." I say bitting my lip a bit.

"Okay... I'm getting out." Charlie said runnung out of the room.

I walk over to my door and lock it. Just to be safe. I get my favorite pj shorts, a tank top, and clean underwear. I got dressed and put my hair in two braids down the side of my head.

I walk over to the door and unlock it.

"You can come in now." I say. When the door opens, it shows a Charlie in only trackies. He had one of his sweaters with him too.
"I know you like to wear my sweaters to bed. So where were we."

Hey guys!!!

Just a small chapter today, but I will write a longer chapter some time this week. And yes, the next chapter will have smut in it and I will tell you when it starts and ends in case you don't like reading that stuff.

So, this book has passed 26.1k reads!!! And my other book just passed 512 reads!!! I'm so happy lots of people like whts in my head!!! It'a the best feeling in the world!!

So in the mean time, follow me on...

Twitter- @AbbySchonnop
Instagram- @abby_5sos_selfie_512

Love you guys!!!

Abby xox