Chapter 34: " Wanna Have A Sleepover? "

Ana's POV

When we all left the studio, we went upstairs and ordered pizza. I was talking with everyone and then I had an amazing idea.

"Hey guy!" I yell standing up.

"What's up Ana?" Sara asks.

"Why dont we have a HUGE sleepover?!" I say to everyone.

"Thats a great idea!" Dee says jumping up from th couch.

"I will have to call my parwnts first but I should be able to." Brittany says and Emily agrees with her.

"My mom shouldbe fine with it as long as I tell her." Dee says going into the other room to call her mom.

Dee's POV

I walk into the other room to call my mom to ask to sleepover. I dial her number and she picks up at the first ring.

M- Mom
D- Dee

M- Hello?
D- Hi mom
M- Hi sweetie. What's up?
D- Nothing much. I was just wondering if I could stay at Ana's place for a sleepover?
M- I don't see why now. As long as you are home by 12 tomorrow. Okay?
D- I will, don't worry mom. Thank you and I love you.
M- I love you too. See you tomorrow.

And after that I hung up and went back into the living room.

"My mom said it was ok. I just have to be home by 12 tomorrow morning." I say qhile sutting back beside Jake on the couch.

"Same. I just texted my mom and she said it was ok. I have to be home by 2 tomorrow." Emily said putting her phone back in her pocket.

"My mom said I have to be back before 6pm tomorrow." Brittany said.

"My parents don't really care what I do." Sara said sitting back on the floor.

"Then it's settled. We will deal with sleeping arangments later. But for now... who wants to play spin the bottle?" I suggest.

Everyone put their hands up.

"I'll get a bottle." Reece said going to the kitchen to grab a semi finished pop bottle.

This is going to be fun!

Hey guys!!!

I was feeling bored, so I decided to write a bit. I hope you liked this chapter. I know its a filler but I got bored.

I think I might do a Q&A at the end of the next chapter, so send me in question and I will awnser them.

In the mean time, follow me on...

Twitter- @AbbySchonnp
Instagram- @abby_5sos_selfie_512

Thanks for the over 17.5K reads guys!!

Love you guys!!

Abby xox