Chapter 27: " Sara? "

Found this photo on Twitter⬆ loved it #7monthsofstereokicks

"Ana." Charlie said.

"Yes Charlie."

"I think I love you."

Ana's POV

I'm speechless. I don't know why to say. Charlie thinks he loves me. WHAT DO I SAY TO THAT!!!!??? Yea I junk I love him too but I don't want to say that till I'm sure.

"Please say something Ana." Charlie says.

"I... I..." I couldn't get the words out.

"You what?" he says.

"I don't know what to say Char." I say to him.

"Well say it back. Please." he says grabbing my hands tightly in his.

"But Charlie... I don't know if I love you yet." he looked heart broken as soon as the words left my mouth.

"Oh." he says getting up from his bed.

"Char." I say as Charlie shuts his door.

Charlie's POV

She doesn't know if she loves me... I feel like an idiot. I need to go for a walk.

"Guys I'm going out." I yell.

I walk out the door and walk down to the park down the street.

When I get to the park, I sit on a bench and put my headphones on.

"Charlie?" someone says.

I look up and I see one of my best friends Sara.

" Oh my god. Sara? Is that you?" I say getting up.

"Yeah it's me." she says opening her arms for a hug.

"It's been so long." I say. Me and Sara were friends for the longest time. Sara's a bit older than me. She helped me when I first started in high school. Yes she might be shorter than me but still, she's a good person.

"How you've been?" she says, pulling away from the hug.

"I've been good. Jakes cousins in town and I'm dating her." I say frowning at the last part.

"Oh go for you Chazza. Whats her name?" she asks.

"Ana. She beautiful." I say.

"What's wrong?" She asks. I sit on the bench again. She sits beside me.

"I told her I think I love her." I say with a sign, putting my head down.

"That's great! Dod she say it back?" she says.

"She said she didn't know." I say, putting my head in my hands.

"Oh Chazza. It's ok." she says patting me on the back.

"No it's not Sara. It's not ok. I love her. Yeah I haven't known her long but I still love her. What am I going to do?"

"You know what... Lets go back to yours and I want to meet this Ana chick and tell her all about how great of a guy you are. Okay?" Sara says.

"Fine." I say getting up from the bench.

Hey guys!!!!

I thought I would bring in a new character. So Sara is the Shriner of the amazing Guitar Hero book and the sequel called Happily. They are amazing books. They are Reece Bibby fanfic and I love them so much and go follow and like and read her book.

And I'm leaving for Florida in a couple of hours and won't update till I get to my resort and get the wifi password. And as you all know, I'm from Canada so it will be a LONG ASS DRIVE!!!!!!! Im going to be going to Disney Land and all that stuff.

So in the mean time... follow me on...
Twitter- @AbbySchonnop I just got 300 followers on there.
Instagram- @abby_5sos_selfie_512

Love you all!!!!

Abby xox