Chapter 29: " I'm Sorry "

Ana's POV

As me and Dee were walking up the stairs I hear a voice calling my name.

"Ana!" is that Charlie??

"Char?" I say turning around. "Who's this?" I say pointing to the blonde, short chick. Shes really pretty though, not gonna lie but who the hell is she?

"Oh I'm Sara, one of Charlie's old friends." she says with a smile.

"It's nice to meet you." I say with a smile. How the fuck old is she?

"Oh and if you wanna know, I'm 17." Sara said. Oh THANK THE GODS!!!!!

"Ok. So Charlie I have something to tell you." I start to say.

"Yeah me too." he says.

"Look Char. You know I like you, like A LOT, but we have only been dating a week now, and that's not enough time to know if you really love someone. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings but you also have to consider my feelings." I finish. He just looks at me. Wow, nice response to my big ass speech.

"Ana, I know what you mean. And I'm sorry that I walked out on you earlier, I was upset that you didn't say it back. But now that I know why you didn't say it, I now know that you are right. And I accept your apology will you accept mine?" Now that's a way to respond to a big speech. Another big ass speech lol.

"I accept your apology as well. Now let's go inside and get to know Sara better." I say grabbing the handle of the door.

When we get inside, we head straight into the living room.

"So Sara, how long have you known Charlie?" I ask her when we enter the living room.

"Well, when Charlie was starting high school I was in year 10 and he was in year 9. I showed him around the school and that's how we became friends." she explained.

"Sara, can you play any instruments?" Dee asked.

"Yes. I play guitar and I sing as well." she says.

"Why don't we show her the studio." Dee whispers in my ear.

"Good idea Dee." I whisper back and get off the couch and walk towards Sara.

"Come. I wanna show you something." I say putting my hand out for Sara to take it.

"Ok." she says grabbing my hand.

I lead her down the stairs and to the left.

"What's in here?" Sara asks.

"You'll see." and I open the door an turn on the light.

"Oh my god."

Hey guy!!!!!

Update!!!! What do you think??

Charlie and Ana made up. I really need to make more drama. What do you guys think should happen with some drama. A bad person?? A new girlfriend?? A new friend?? A sibling?? you choose because I'm clueless.

People are telling me to do a James, Tom or Casey fanfic. Because there are A LOT of Jake, Reece and Charlie fanfics so I might do a Chris or James or Barclay or Casey or Tom fanfic. So you guys pick out of the other five boys.

So in the mean time, follow me on...

Twitter- @AbbySchonnop
Instagram- @abby_5sos_selfie_512

Love you guys!!!!!

Abby xox