Chapter 54: Louis

Ana's POV

Liam has now made me make them food.

"What do you guys want?" I ask from the kitchen because I can't leave. Liam chained my legs and I can barly walk.

"Pizza and popcorn." Harry yells back at me.

I walk, slowly, over to the freezer and see that there in a frozen pizza in there. I take that out and grab a pan from a cabnet. I turn on the oven and put the pizza in and grab the bag of popcorn and put it in the microwave and wait.

"Hey bitch. Bring us beer." Liam yelled at me. I walk, even slower, towards the fridge and grab three cans of beer and slowly make my way to the kitchen.

Once I get there, I Hand them each a beer and when I gave Louis his, he gave me a small nod as a thank you and I nod back.

I walk back to the kitchen and pull the pizza out and let it cool and get the popcorn from the microwave.

I grab a big bowl and put the popcorn in it and grab the pizza and walk out to the living room. I place the pizza and popcorn on the table and wait. For what you may be wondering. I still have no idea.

"Are you waiting for something?" Liam asked.

"I just wanted to ask if I could have a glass of water and something to eat." I say, not wanting to make him angry. Hegets very violent when he's angry.

"Um, you can have water, but nothing else." He says and I nod and walk into the kitchen and look for a clean cup. And to my surprise, there are none. Great.

I look to find the most clean cup amd rince it out and get a big glass of water. I chug it and grab another one.

"Time to go back." I get scared and turn around to find Louis.

Ibnod and he takes me back ti the room I'm usually in.

He unlocks my feet and hands and chains me back up. He looks uncomfertable doing this.

"I'm so sorry this happened to you?" He says before leaving me alone again.

Why would he feel sorry for me?? He's one of Liams best friends?? He should be like Harry. Enjoying the moment.

But he has always been the more sensitive one. And he was there when Liam would abuse me.

I take my phone out fron ny shirt and it says thay someone is traking my phone.

People are coming! Coming to save me. I'm so glad.

I put my phone back in my shirt and smile. I try to get comfertable and try to sleep for a few hours.

I dream of being in a warm bed, in warm clothes, with a fire burning at the end of my bed.

Soon...

Hey guys!!

Louis has a heart. What do you think will happen to Ana?? Will Louis let her go and take the blame?? Or will the boys find her first?? Who knows??

So in the mean time... follow me on...

Twitter - @AbbySchonnop
Instagram - @abby_5sos_selfie_512
Spotify - @5sosmde12

Love you guys!!

Abby xox