Epilogue

**A day before Ana goes home**

Ana's POV

I have to go home tomorrow. I don't wanna leave the boys. And today is mine and Charlie's 3 month aniversary. I really don't wanna leave him. I wanna be with him forever. I love him so much.

Right now I'm in my bedroom packing up my room. I have my 2 big ass suitcases to pack all my clothes. I also have to say good bye to the girls too. God this is gonna be hard to say good bye. I hear a knock on my door.

"Come in." I yell. The door opens to revel Charlie.

"Hey beautiful. What are you doing?" He asks walking over to me.

"Packing. I leave tomorrow." I said looking down at the shirt I was folding.

"Awe. Then I guess I have to make today the best date on earth." Charlie said coming up behind me.

I turn around and kiss him on the lips.

"I love you so much." I say to him, tears threatening to come out from my eyes.

"Don't cry baby. We'll see each other again." Charlie says pulling me in for a well need hug. I don't wanna leave him. I start crying, staining Charlie's shirt. I pull away and look at him, makeup running down my face.

"Sorry about your shirt." I say. It was a white T-shirt that now has mascara on it from me crying.

"It's ok baby. I have a lot more white shirts." He says with a laugh. I laugh with him then go back to packing.

"Also, don't pack an outfit. You're gonna need it later." Charlie says as he walks to my door.

"What should I leave out?" I ask him.

"Something nice but not to fancy." He says and walks out of my room.

Nice but not fancy?? What is he planning?? Oh well, I'll find out soon enough.

**after packing**

An hour later I finish packing all my stuff besides the outfit for tonight and my pjs. I'll just through that stuff in my backpack tomorrow same with my makeup and hair products.

I walk downstairs to see all the boys playing Black Ops in the gaming room. I smile as I stand in the door way, they guys not noticing me. I leave the doorway and head to the stairs leading to the basement.

I wanted to go into the studio one last time. I walk down the stairs and go into the studio. I breathe in the smell of the studio.

I walk over to the control panel and glide my fingers across the nobs, buttons, and switches. God how I'm gonna miss this.

I walk in the studio and go over to the guitars and pick up an acoustic guitar. I find a pic and a stool. I set up by the mic and put it to my hight.

**cue History by One Direction now**

You've gotta help me, I'm losing my mind
Keep getting the feeling you wanna leave this all behind
Thought we were going strong
I thought we were holding on
Aren't we?

No, they don't teach you this in school
Now my heart's breaking and I don't know what to do
Thought we were going strong
Thought we were holding on
Aren't we?

You and me got a whole lot of history (oh)
We could be the greatest team that the world has ever seen
You and me got a whole lot of history (oh)
So don't let it go, we can make some more, we can live forever