Chapter 17: Goodbye Dee

Destinee⬆

Previously...

"You know what we should do." Ana says.

"What?" I say.

"We should perform for the boys!"

"Um..."

Ana's POV

"Um... Not now. Like I just met you guys. But I'll think about it." Destinee says. Well the rained on my parade.

"That's fine. But we should hang out sometime. Just us. Maybe go shopping or whatever you want." I suggest.

"I'd love that." she says as we walk out of the studio and back upstairs.

"Hey guys." we say walking into the living room.

"Aye up." Reece says.

"Hey Dee, hey Ana." Jake says. Dee? I like that nickname for her.

All of a sudden Dee pulls her phone out.

"Shit. My mom wants me home. I got to go. It was nice meeting you guys. Here Ana, this is my number." she says as she scribbles a phone number on to a piece of paper.

"I'll text you later ok?" I say as she grabs her penny board and walks towards the door.

"Ok. Bye guys!" she says and heads out the door.

"She seems nice." Charlie said walking over to me and hugging me.

"I know right. I think I just made a friend too." I say and snuggle into Charlie.

"Well I'm gonna go to get something to eat. I'm really hungry." I say and walk to the kitchen.

Hey guys!!!

This was kind of a filler but I have my last exam tomorrow them I will update maybe on Thursday or Saturday.

But I'm glad you guys like my book.

This shout out is to SaraBaggins. She is writing a book called Guitar Hero. It's a Reece Bibby fanfic. It's really good like holy shit!! So go check out her book and follow her. Shes Bo$$.

So follow me on...

TWITTER- @AbbySchonnop
Instagram-
@abby_5sos_selfie_512.

I love you guys so much and thank you for 2.81k reads!! I am so proud of this book.

Love you guys!

Abby xox