Chapter 36: 'So Where Were We.'

Ana's POV

When I woke up, I grabed Charlie's phone from the bedside table to check the time. It read 9:30am. Well I guess I could get up and make breakfast.

I get up from Charlie's grasp with out waking him up. I head down stairs and go into the kitchen and see what I can make. I see that there was a lot of fruit, so I decided to make fruit salede and toast with Nutella.

I lut the toast in the toaster and grab strawberries, blueberries, cherries, peaches, and red grapes fron the fridge. I cut all the fruit up and put it in a bowl and as soon as I was done with the fruit, my toast poped and I grabed Reece's Nutella from the cupboard. He's not gonna be happy with me for eatting his Nutella but who cares.

After I was done putting the Nutella on my toast I go and sit at the table and eat by myself in peace.

Dee's POV ( bet you didn't see that coming ) ( back to the night before )

When me and Jake got up to his room, Jake opened the door for me. I thanked him and waljed into his room. When I got in his room, I remembered I didn't have any pj's.

"Um... Jake." I say, while sitting on his bed.

"Yea Dee." He says turning towards me.

"I don't have anything to sleep in." I tell him.

"Do you want to wear one of my shirts to bed?" Jake asks me, moving closer to me.

"That would be nice. Thank you." I say looking up at him, as he was right infront of me now.

"Here." He says while taking his shirt off. "Wear this one."

"Ok. Thanks." I say standing up, taking my sweater off.

"Can you turn around please?" I ask Jake.

"Sure. Whatever makes you comfertable." He says turning around.

When I know he's not looking I take my shirt off and put Jakes on. I left my jeans on, and waljed into Ana's room as there was no one in there. I looked for her shorts drawer, thinking there would be some short shorts in it. And to my luck I did find it and there were some. So I sliped my jeans off and put the shorts on. After I got the shorts on, I waljed back to Jake's room.

When I walk back in, Jake is walking around his room in only a pair of jogging pants.

"Is that what your wearing to bed?" I ask him.

"Yes. But before we go to bed, we have to finish what her started earlier down stairs." He says walking towards me, pinning my against the door.

When I'm pinned, Jake uts his lips on mine and our lips move in sync. He bits my bottom lip, causing me to moan and as I was doing that, the bastered put his tounge in my mouth. Don't get me wrong, I liked it but I don't like not being in control. So I pushed Jake off me and onto his bed. I climbed on top of him and kissed him deeper. He placed his hands on my waist and I kissed his neck. I heard him moan and I smiled against his neck. Soon enough he fliped over so now I was on the bottom. God damnit. When he was on top of me, he kissed my neck and found my sweet spot and started sucking.

"If you give me a hicky, I will rip your balls off." I say to Jake and he stops sucking.

"Lets go to bed shall we." Jake says.

"I think thats a good idea." I say as Jake got off of me and lied next to me.

"Goodnight Dee."

"Goodnight Jake." And after that, I drifted into a peaceful, dreamful sleep.

Hey guys!!!

So a bit of smut in this chapter hehe. I hope you liked it.

Oh and btw, I got over 19.1K reads on my book! So thank you all for reading and commenting and voting on my book.

This chapters shout outs are for Lolovesmusic1 . She has a new book called ' Truely Talented ' and it is a Reece Bibby fanfic and I love the first chapter. Go read her books!!
The second shout out is for kickser . She has a book called ' Home Alone ' and I am in it. I pmace the character as Charlie's girlfriend. Such a good book!!! Go vote and follow her.

So those are all the shout outs for this chapter. If you want a shout out, imbox me and I will give you a shout out at the end of one of the upcoming chapters. And i will read your books aswell. I'm always looking for a good book.

So, in the mean time... follow me on...
Twitter- @AbbySchonnop
Instagram- @abby_5sos_selfie_512

Love you guys!!!

Abby xox