Chapter 53: Phone

Ana's POV

I passed out while I was in the boot because I was hyproventalating and having a panic attack because I'm closterphobic.

Now I'm sitting, chained to a wall, with no food, no water, and I have to pee.

"Liam you cock sucker!" I say and he comes storming in.

"What do you want you little bitch." He spits at me.

"I need the toilet. Please may I go?" I say as nicely as I could.

"Fine." He huphs and unlocks my cuffs from the wall and puts handcuffs on me. How rude.

We are walking out of the basement I was in and up to the main floor. We walk past the living area and his friends Harry and Louis were sitting on the couch, tokeing a bong. God their gross.

"Damn, look at that piece of ass." Harry says after he took a toke.

"Fuck you." I say and Liam pulls my hair.

"Be nice baby. These are my friends and they were your too." Liam said and takes me to the toilets.

When I get there, Liam opens the door and it looks discusting!! There are dirty underwear everywhere, the toilet doesn't look like it's been cleabs for almost a year, the sink had cigerette buds in it, there are 5 ashtrays, the bathtub has mold in it and the floor and walls are yellow. This is horrible. How do these guys live in funtuion in this hell hole.

"You have 5 minutes." He says and pushes me in. I lock the door because I know he would peek at me. I run to the toilet and pull down my pant and I heard a thud. Not to loud that Liam would hear it, but loud enough. I look at what dropped.

My phone.

I turn the volume and ringer down and make sure it won't vibrate, then I send a text to the first contact that I see and message them.

HELP!! I've been kidnapped!! Please call the police!! Idk where I am, but trake my phone and you should find me. Please hurry!!

I click send and finish my business and flush the toilet and wash my hands. Theres not towel to dry my hand... great. I wipe my hands on my jeans and put my phone in my bra and make sure no one would notice I have it.

I unlock the door and walk out. Liam is standing there waiting for me.

"Back to the room." He says and drags me along. We walk by the living area again and I see Louis give me a sympathetic look. I give him a small smile. And then Harry takes a toke ans then walks over to me and blows the smoke in my face. I cough and cough and cough. Harry and Liam laugh. Liam drags me to the room and chains me back up, and leaves me in the dark.

Once I know he's gone, I take my phone out and see if there was a reply. Nothing. Great.

I'm never gonna get out of here.

Charlie's POV

What have I done? I haven't even tried to look for her!!

I was in deep thought when my phone buzzed.

It Ana!!

HELP!! I've been kidnapped!! Please call the police!! Idk where I am, but trake my phone and you should find me. Please hurry!!

Oh my god, shes okay. I trake her phone to see where the text came from. Its from Bristol. Oh my god. We're in London! We have a drive ahead if us.(idk how far Bristol is from London, don't judge me. I don't live in the UK, I'm from Canada.)

"Lads!! Lads!! I know where Ana is!!" I say and Jake stands right up.

"Where is she mate?" Jake asks.

"Bristol." I say.

"I know where to go. I've picked her up from Liams house before. Don't worry lads, we'll get her back." Jake says.

God I hope so.

Hey guys!!

Yes, I used the One Direction boys names. Are they the real guys?? Hell no. I just thought of those names off the top of my head.

So, what do you think will happen to Charlie and Ana after this is over? Let me know in the comments.

So in the mean time... follow me on...

Twitter - @AbbySchonnop
Instagram - @abby_5sos_selfie_512

And I got a Spotify!! So listen to my playlists there.

Spotify - @5sosmde12

Love you guys!!

Abby xox