Chapter 46: Dinner Disaster

Ana's POV

We finally get to Nandos and Charlie opens the door for me and takes my hand and leads me inside along with Jake, Dee, Emily, Casey, Brittany and Chris.

"Reservation for 8." Casey tell the man behind the podium. (Idk what they do for seating at Nandos because we don't have one here in Canada so bare with me.)

"Name?" The man asked.

"Johnson." Casey told him.

"Right this way please." The man said, as he grabbed 8 menus and lead us to a booth.

"A waiter will be right with you." The man said as we sat down. Charlie was sat on my right and Dee was on my left and Jake beside her. Beside Jake was Casey and beside Casey was Emily and beside Emily was Brittany and beside Brittany was Chris.

A waitress came and took our drink orders. I orders a Coke with ice. I look over at Charlie and he puts his hand on my thigh.

"I can't believe it's been 2 months. Just think next month you go back home." Charlie said as he rubed my thigh.

"I know. I don't wanna leave you guys." I say almost crying.

"Don't cry An. We will see each other again." Dee said giving me a hug.

"I know. But I wanna stay with the boys." I say and lean into Charlies chest.

"No, you wanna stay with Charlie and Jake." Emily says with a small laugh.

"And the others. They are like my brothers now. It's just that Charlie is my boyfriend and Jake is my cousin." I say.

"Whatever you say." Brittany says and the waitress brings our drink and takes our meal orders.

After we finished eating, Casey paid for the food and we go to the cars. Once we get to the cars, I see a note with my name on it.

Ana,

I see you have a new boyfriend. That's cute. But remember, don't break his heart like you broke mine.
I will never let you forget how you tore my heart from my chest when you said we ' needed a break ' because it doean't look like you need a break noq does it?
I will find you and make you pay for what you have done to me. I'll make you feel the same pain and heart ach that you made me feel.
You have 2 weeks to come back to me, or one boy dies. Starting with Charlie or Jake. Your choice.
Choose wisely.

Love,
Liam

Oh. My. God. He found me!!

"What is it babe?" Chalie asked.

"Jake. Do you remember my ex Liam?" I ask Jake ignoring Charlies question.

"The dude that went crazy when you broke up with him?"

"The one and only." I say starting to shake.

"Yeah. Why whats going on?" Je asked and took the note from me. His eyes went wide.

"I will not let him do this. You didn't do anything wrong. You ended things and he over reacted. I think we should call the police." Jake said putting the note in his pocket.

"No no no. Jake your gonna get us all killed!" I said.

"No. This will protect us. Im calling then as soon as we get home." Jake says and gets into his car and Dee gets i to the passenger seat.

"We'll talk about this later." Jake says and drives off with Chris and Brittany in the back seats.

"This can't be happening?!" I say and put my hands on my head ready to pull my hair out.

"Who is Liam?" Charlie asked.

"I'll tell you when we get home on. Where it's safe." I say and Charlie nods.

We all climb into Caseys car and drive home.

I can't believe he found me. I can't let him hurt the boys and the girls!! I just can't!!

Hey guys!!

Killer Ex Boyfriend!!! Yes Drama!!!

So what did you guys think if the chapter?? Also, I was thinking that this book could be updated on Mondays? Is that good with you guys??

Also, Done got over 100 reads and thats really good because it's not that old and it doesn't have that many chapters, so thank you for that.

So in the mean time, follow me on...

Twitter- @AbbySchonnop
Instagram- @abby_5sos_selfie_512

Love you guys!!

Abby xox