Chapter 21: "Follow Me Brittany"

Chris' POV

As Casey, Emily, Brittany and I all walk inside the house, Ana comes walking down the stairs.

"Oh, hello. You must be Emily." She says shaking her hand. " And I'm sorry I don't know your name." she says turning towards Brittany.

"Oh I'm Brittany, Emily's co-worker." she says shaking Ana's hand.

"Oh and I'm Ana. It's lovely to meet you both." she says with a smile.

"Come. The rest of the boys are in here. the are dying to meet you guys." she says taking their hands. Brittany turns to me. I nod to her and she gives me a small nod before she was dragged to the living room.

As Casey and I walk into the living room, Ana is sitting on Charlie's lap and Brittany and Emily are standing in the door way.

"So what are your lovely names?" Tom asks.

"Well Im Emily." "and I'm Brittany."

"It's nice to meet you both." Jake says, getting up from the couch to shake their hands and gives them a small hug.

"Brittany, can I show you something?" I ask her.

"Yes, you said that you would." she says grabbing my hand as I walk towards the basement stairs.

"Pick a door." I say.

"I pick the one on the left." she says, and she picks the right door I wanted her to.

"Go open the door. The light switch is on the left." I say to her.

She opens the door. "Chris what's in here." she asks me.

"You'll see." I say. "Turn the light on." I say. " But keep your eyes closed."

"Why?" she asks me.

"You'll see."

Brittany closes her eyes once she finds the light switch.

"Ok flick it on" I say. She does as she's told. "now OPEN!" I say.

"Oh my gosh! Is this a recording studio?"

"Yup. And you said you wanted to sing with me, so why not in here." I reply guiding her into the booth.

"So what song are we gonna sing?"

Hey guys!!! Just a little chapter for you guys. And I told you I would update on Sunday and its also the 1st of February so there might be some scenes just for the spirit of valentines day.

Also, I wanted to know. What song should Chris and Brittany sing? Comment your ideas.

So go follow me on...

TWITTER- @AbbySchonnop
Instagram- @abby_5sos_selfie_512

Love you all so much!!!!

Abby xox