Chapter 32: Toms Girlfriend

Ana's POV

As I run to the door, I almost fall on my face!! I tripped over the carpet!!

When I get to the door, I open to find all the girls.

"Hey Ana!" Dee says hugging me.

"Hey Dee!" I say hugging her back.

"Hey Britt, hey Em!" I say to the other girls and hug them.

"Hey Ana!" they both say.

"Come on in." I say moving out of the way to let them in.

"Oh yeah and just to let you guys know, Toms girlfriend is coming over soon." I tell them as we walk down stairs.

"Ok." they all say.

When we get down stairs, Emma runs over to Casey and Brittany runs over to Chris.

Right now, all of us ( the boys, Dee, Em, Britt, Sara and I ) are all waiting for Tom's girlfriend.

"She's taking forever mate!" Jake says.

Dee slaps him upside the head.

"Ow!!" he yells. We all just laugh.

Knock knock

" That's her." Tom says getting up.

" Finally. " Jake said. Dee just slaped him across the face this time.

" Ok seriously. What the fuck?" Jake said holding his face. Such a baby.

" It didn't take her that long and don't be such a baby. I didn't even hit yiu that hard." Dee said walking over to the drum set.

" Guys this is my girlfriend Vicki." Tom said walking into the studio with a very pretty girl.

" Hey everyone. " Vicki says with a wave. " So what are you guys doing?"

" We are going to jam out, but we don't know what song we want to sing." Barclay said.

" Well I have some songs in mind. " Vicki said leaning against the control pannel.

" Ok. What sings do you have in mind?" James asks walking to get a head set.

"Well, there are some guys, and some girls, so why not ' Just The Way You Are'?" She says.

"That song brings back memories from the X Factor." Charlie said hugging me from behind.

"Well I think it's a perfect song to sing." I say.

"Ok. Lets sing that song then." Tom says kissing Vicki on the lips.

This is going to be great.

Hey guys!!!!

Sorry its been a while but my ipod is being an asshole. I'm writing on my phone so excuse the miskates.

I did bring in a new character, so I hope shes happy. And I do think that ' Just The Way You Are ' is good for them to sing.

If you guys have any suggestions for this book, please dont be shy and just inbox me your ideas.

Love you guys!!!

Abby xox