Chapter 44: Breakfast In Bed

Charlie's POV

Last night was amazing. All day was. Ana and I had our one month anniversary and I got something out of it. If you know what I mean. Right now, I'm cuddling with Ana on her bed. She's still sleeping amd I'm just lying here watching her. She's so beautiful what she's sleeping.

"Char..." Ana moaned, because she was sleepy.

"Yeah Ann." I say.

"Can you get me breakfast please." She says looking up at me.

"Sure. What would you like?" I ask her kissing her forhead.

"Eggs, toast with nutella and a fruit salade please." She said with a smile.

"Coming right up." I said getting out if bed and giving her a kiss.

I walk downstairs to the kitchen and turn the stove on, and got a pan, chopping block, knife, eggs, bread, nutella, and a bunch of fruit out.

I start with the eggs. I desided to make her an omlet with cheese because that's the way she likes it. While that was cooking, I put the bread in the toaster. Then I started on the fruit salade. I put in: strawberries, blue barries, raseberries, peaches, pears, grapes, and pineapple. The omlet was ready, so I got a plate out and a tray. I put the omlet on the plate and the plate on the tray. The toast poped at the same time and I put nutella on it. I put the toast on the same plate as the omlet and then put the bowel of friut salade on the tray and grabed a glass and filled it with milk. I put everything on the tray and started to walk upstairs.

When I got upstairs, Jake was coming out of the bathroom.

"What yeah go there mate?" Jake asked.

"Breakfast for Ana. She asked for it so I made her some." I say with the tray in my hand.

"Thats sweet Charlie. Do you want me to get the door for you?" Jake asked and I nodded.

"Ana? I have your breakfast." I say and Ana was sitting up in bed on her phone.

"Aww thanks Chazza!" She says and takes the tray.

"You forgot my knife and fork." She said with a giggle.

"Shit." I say and run down stairs and went to the drawer and got a knife and fork.

I run back upstairs and give the knife and fork to Ana.

"Thank you." She says and digs in.

"Char, this is amazing thank you." She says before taking a bit of toast.

After she was done, I took her dishes and went to wash them. While I wwas washing dishes, Ana came and gave me a hug from behind.

"Hey babe." I say and she just hugs me tight, like if she let go I would disapear.

"Last night was fun." She said.

"It was." I say finishing the dishes and drying my hands so I could hug her properaly.

"We should do that again sometime." I day and she looks at mr with a really look.

"I'm serious. Maybe later and I can pleaseure you." I say and kiss her lips.

"Charlie, don't be so inapropriete." Ana says snuggling into my chest.

"Wanna go watch T.V?" I ask her. She nods in responce.

We go into the living room and watch some T.V. Soon later Ana fell asleep on my leg and then I fell asleep, dreaming of her.

Jake's POV

I walk down stairs from my room to the living room to see Ana and Charlie sleeping. They are so cute. I took a picture and posted it to twitter.

@AnaSims and @charliejones are sleeping on the couch. So cute!! #relationshipgoals

I click tweet and then get loads of favorites and comments like

@Natalie_Jones12 so cute!

@Sara_loves_Reece your right @jakesims #relationshipgoals

@Faye_Charlie can she get her hands off my man like omfg

@Gretal_Johnson ikr!! Like #slut @AnaSims

@Destany_Mann @AnaSims is a slut that should go die in a hole.

Ok now that's a bit harsh on my cousin. Like she is my foavorite cousin too!! These haters need to back the fuck off!!

While I'm almost exploding, I get a text from Dee.

Bold- Dee
Italics- Jake

Hey Jake!! Whats up??

Nm... I just posted a pic of Ana and Charlie and this bitch called Ana a skut that should go die in a hole!!

Aww babe I'm sorry.

Ik. I have to stay out of it and did you call me babe??

Ahh... no...

Whatever you say

Anyways, i was wondeding if you wanted to come over. My mom is on a buisness trip and I'm all alone.

Sure I'll come over. What time??

Maybe 7ish.

Ok be there soon. Bye :)

Bye :)

It's now 5:30pm so I have a hour and a half. Thats enough time to get some stuff together.

Hey guys!!

Yes it has been a LONG ASS TIME since I've updated but I have exams this week!! Great... note my sarcaume?? :) So I think thats a good enough reason.

So I want everyone reading this book, to go read my other book, The Boy Next Door, and vote and comment and share with people because it is almost at 1k reads!!

So in the mean time... follow me on...

Twitter- @AbbySchonnop
Instagram- @abby_5sos_selfie_512

Love you guys!!

Abby xox