Chapter 11: Lazy Day

The next day

Charlie's POV

When I wake up, Ana and I are sleeping on the love seat. Oh, we must've fallen asleep while watching the movie.

"Ana?" I say quietly.

"Muhhmm." she says.

"Ana. I have to wee." I say.

"Ok. I'm up. I don't want to get peed on." she says getting up really fast.

"Ok I'll be back soon ok?" I say getting up.

"Ok. I'll be here." she says lying back down.

Ana's POV

When Charlie leaves, I go into the kitchen to find some food for me and Charlie. I found chips, pop tarts, cereal , candy, Coke, Pepsi, Mountain Dew, water and milk.

I bring all the food and drinks put to the living room and lie back on the couch to make it look like I'm sleeping.

I hear Charlie come back.

"Ana. I know you're not sleeping." Charlie said, poking me.

"Stop poking me!" I say hitting him.

"What's all this?" he asks me gesturing to the food and drinks.

"I thought we could have a lazy day." I say.

"Ok. I'm going to get in some sweats then. You wanna go get some on too." Charlie asks.

"Sure." I say, getting up.

"Ok come on." he says taking my hand.

When I get up stairs, and went into my room and Charlie went to his.

When I got in, I went straight to my closet to get some sweat pants.

When I get my sweats from the closet, I through them onto my bed and go to my T-Shirt drawer and grab a tank top and through it on my bed.

When I'm done getting dressed, I put my hair into a messy bun on the top of my head and walk to Charlie's room.

"Char?" I say knocking on his door. "Are you descent?"

"Yeah. Come on in." he says and I open the door.

When I walk in the door, Charlie is in some sweats without a shirt on. Damn he's hot with out his shirt on.

"Can I borrow one of your sweater?" I ask him.

"Yeah sure. Here, I just took this off. So it smells like me." he says.

"I bet it does." I say putting it on.

It does smell like him. And I love it. I wrap my arms around myself and smell it.

"You like my sweater." Charlie says walking over to me.

"Yes, yes I do." I say walking towards him.

"Oh really." he says wrapping his hands around my waist.

"Yeah." I say putting my hands on his ass.

"Wow. Your hands do not go there." he says moving my hands.

"Aww. I like my hands there." I say whining a bit.

"Fine as long as I can put my hands here." he says putting his hands on my ass.

"Charlie!" I say hitting him.

"Ana!" he says whining.

"Your a bad boy that needs to be punished." I say. Wow that sounds kinky.

"Oh do I now. And how will you punish me?" he says.

"Your not aloud to kiss me or touching me till I say you can." I say stepping away from him.

"What!!That's gonna be toucher!" He says.

"Well you brought that on yourself." I say walking out of Charlie's room.

*after watching the movies*

still Ana's POV

After watching the movies, Charlie is sitting on one side of the couch and I'm on the other.

"Can I kiss you or hug you or touch you yet?" he asks.

"No you may not. Your still be punished." I say moving farther away from him.

"Really! How can I make it up to you?" He asks turning his head to face me.

"Well you can do something for me." I say turning toward him.

"Ok anything. I will do anything." he says.

"Help me play a prank on all the boys." I say leaning forwards.

"Ok. What did you have in mind."

Hey guys!!

So what do you think about the whole pranking?? I think it's gonna be good. But I don't think I'm going to update till the new year but I may be wrong so I'll let you all know.

So if I don't update Happy New Year!!

Love you guys.

Abby xox

Ps I have an idea for the new year. I'll let you know what that is in the new year.