Chapter 55: I'm Sorry

Charlie's POV

Right now me, Jake, Reece and James are driving to Bristol to go find Ana. Jakes driving, James is riding shot gun and Reece and I are in the back. I just can't believe I was so rude to her. I need to make things right when we get her back.

I sigh. I just want her back. I grab my phone and unlock it and look at pictures of us. There's one of us fron when we first met. A few from when we were dating. And then this picture hit me hard. Our one month aniversary. I feel my eyes start to water. Tears thretening to fall down my face. I let them.

"Don't worry mate. We'll find her." Reece said and patted my shoulder.

"Oh and mate, Ana and I are like brother and sister. I don't like her like that." He adds. I look over at him, confustion all over my face.

"You don't?" I ask and he shakes his head.

"She's just a friend. Now we'll get her back for you." Jake coughs. "And you too Jake." Reece adds and I smile.

I look at my phone again.

Ana I'm coming for you.

Ana's POV

I'm locked in the room that Liam put me in and he actually gave me a blanket. Thank aawd because it's freezing in this room.

I take my phone and look through my pictures. There are pictures of me and Jake, me and James, me and Reece and... me and Charlie. I wanna cry. Charlie and I weren't on good terms before I was kidnapped, and I don't wanna leave it like that. I wanna get out.

I need to get out. I just have to.

"Liam!!" I scream.

"What do you want slut??" He screams back.

"I need the lou." I say as he walks into the room.

"Fine lets go." He says and unchains me and put the handcuffs on.

He walks me to the toilet and opens the door.

"You have five minutes." Five minutes is all I need.

I get into the bathroom, lock the door and wait till he's gone. I take my phone out and press the call button.

Charlie's POV

We arrived in Bristol and Jake called the police and they are going to the house now.

I was looking out the window when I heard a phone go off. It was mine.

It was Ana!!

I awnser the call.

Ana
Charlie

Hello??

Charlie??

Ana!! Oh my god your okay.

Not really. Are you guys in bristol??

Yeah. We already called the police. They should be there soon. Dont worry.

Charlie, I'm sorry forbwhat happened between us. Please firgive me.

How could I not forgive you.

Ok. I have to go Liam's wondering why I'm talking so long.

Ok and Ana.

Yeah.

I love you.

I love you too Char. I have to go though.

We will save you.

And with that she hung up.

She loves me still.

Hey guys!!

Short chapter I know. And this book is coming to a close. In the next few chapters the book will end and there won't be a sequel but I have more books as you guys know and I'm gonna finish those first.

So in the mean time... follow me on...

Twitter - @AbbySchonnop
Instagram - @abby_5sos_selfie_512
Spotify - @5sosmde12

Love you guys!!

Abby xox