Chapter 22: "Everybody, Rock Your Body"

( after Chris and Casey came into the living room )

Casey's POV

" Uh, Emily?" I say kinda shy.

"Yeah Casey?" she says all perky.

"Wanna tour of the house?" I ask her.

"I would love one." she replied taking my hand.

I show her the main floor and then upstairs. I stop in front of my room.

"Is this your room?" she asks me.

"Yes. Would you like to see it?" I ask.

"Yes I would very much." she says, going for the handle.

"Umm, I must warm you, it's really messy." I say.

"Probably not as bad as mine."

"I warmed you." I told her, opening the door.

Her eyes open wide.

"Holy shit man. You need to clean your room like STAT!" she says looking everywhere around my room. I must say she's right, my room is GROSS!! It looks like how it it was when we were on X Factor.

"Ok, where's a laundry basket and a garbage bag, and a mop and a brume? We are cleaning your room NOW!" Emily say walking back towards the stairs.

"Uh the mop is in the closet same with the brume and the garbage bags and the laundry basket is in the basement, I'll go get it." I say heading down stairs while Emily gets the mop and brume and garbage bags.

"Where's Emily Casey?" James asks from the couch.

"She's upstairs. She wants to help me clean my room. Don't ask why, just go with it." I tell him.

I walk down stairs and hear Chris and Brittany talking. Im not going to ask what they re talking about. I go into the laundry room and grab a big basket.

When I get back upstairs, Emily is over by my laptop looking for something.

"What ya looking for?" I ask walking in and putting the basket in the corner.

"Music to clean to. I like to listen to music while I clean." she says typing a song title into the search bar.

When she clicks on the video, the song Everybody by The Backstreet Boys comes on.

"Oh wow." I say laughing.

"What?"

"Nothing, it's just the fact that me an the boys sang this song on X Factor."

"I know. I don't understand why you guys were in the bottom that week. I loves that performance." she says.

"Really?" I ask her, walking closer to her.

"Yeah it was." she says leaning against me dresser which was cleaned off.

C- Everybody. Rock you body. Everybody, rock your body like. Guess who's back, Alright!

E- Oh my god were back again. Brother, sister, everybody sing.

C- Gonna bring the flavour, gonna show you how. Gotta question for ya better answer now.

E- Am I original? (yay ) Am I the only one? ( yay )

C- Am I sexual? ( yay )

(Skip to Casey's part )

C- So everybody everywhere. Don't be afraid don't have no fear.

E- Gonna tell the world make you understand, as long as there be music, we'll be coming back again.

B- Everybody, Rock your body. Everybody, rock your body like, guess who's back, alright!

When the song finished, we were centimetres apart. I lean in, so does Emily, out lips collided and moved in sync.

After what felt like hours, but was only 2 minutes, we pulled away.

"Wow." she says.

"Wow." is all I can mange.

"Les start cleaning your room now." she says walking towards the laundry basket and starts picking up clothes.

I really like Emily and she likes me. What will happen between us?

Hey guys!!

Double update!! What!!!

And I still need some song suggestions. I can up with some on my own and some people have given to me and I thank them for that. I need stuff that can be made into a duet or something that is a duet.

So question... What do you think of my book so far and do you think I should make a fanfic about the other boys. Comment which boy I should make a fanfic about next and the one with the most names get the fanfic.

So go follow me on...

TWITTER- @AbbySchonnop
Instagran-
@abby_5sos_selfie_512

Love you all so much!!

Abby xox