Chapter 14: Chris' Prank!

Chris' POV

I set my alarm for 5:15 so I would actually wake up for my shower at half 5.

When my alarm goes off, I wake up very sluggishly and make my way towards the closet full of towels. I grab one and make my way towards my shower ( just a ps. All the rooms have shower but Ana's doesn't.). I turn the hot water on and step in. OW OW OW!!! TOO HOT! TOO HOT!!

I turn the cold water on a bit and it cooled down the scalding water. After I washed my hair and body, I got out and did a quick shave.

When I'm dry, I go and grab my white skinny jeans, a black T-Shirt, and my leather jacket.

When I'm done getting dressed, I walk downstairs and I see that no lights are on. Okay? What the hell?? I thought we were going to the mall at 8. It's half six. Shouldn't Ana be getting into the shower??

Oh well, maybe they slept in. I walk to the kitchen and grab two piece of toast and put them into the toaster.

When my toast pops, I grab the peanut butter from the cabinet and the jam from the fridge. I put the peanut butter on one of the slices and jam on the other.

Ok where is everyone? It's 6:45! Ana should be having her shower!

When I'm done eating, I walk up to Barclays room.

"Barclay?" I say in a whisper. Nothing. Ok then?

I walk out of Barclays room and go to James' room.

"James?" I say in a whisper. Nothing. ok da fuck?

I walk out of James' room and go to Reece's room.

"Reece?" I say in a whisper. Nothing AGAIN! Okay seriously what's going on?

I walk out of Reece's room and go to Casey's room.

"Casey?" I whisper. NOTHING!!

I walk out and go to Tom's room.

"Tom?" I whisper . Nothing... ok really??

I walk out and go to Jake's room.

"Jake?" I whisper. NOTHING AGAIN!!!!

Okay that's it. I walk out and go to Charlie's room. Him and Ana are cuddling. Aww cute. I'm still gonna wake them up.

"Ana? Charlie?" I say shaking them a bit.

"Hjdiveg" Ana mumbled.

"What?" I say.

"Who is it?" she says.

"It's Chris. I thought we were going to the mall at 8 it's 7 now." I say.

"Haha. Pranked you!" she says.

"Wait what??" I say looking confused.

"We pranked you. Did you really think that we would leave you out. Clearly you don't know me that well." she says cuddling back into Charlie.

"Fuck you Ana." I say.

"Oh you love me. she says going back to sleep.

She is a pain in my ass.

Hey guys!!!

So yes Chris got pranked. And this actually happened when the boys were on The X Factor.

So what did you guys think??

And if you guys have any question about the book, follow me on...

TWITTER- @AbbySchonnop

And dm me and them we will have a chat.

Also follow me on...

INSTAGRAM-
@abby_5sos_selfie_512

Love you guys!!

Abby xox