Chapter 33: ' Just The Way You Are '

Ana's POV

Well now that we are all here, we are trying to figure out the instraments and who will be playing them. We found out that Vicki can play the guitar and sing. I wad thinking that Reece could be on drums, Dee on base guitar, Vicki and Tom on guitar and we all sing.

"So is everybody good with that?" I ask, after telling everyone my idea for the arangment.

The all muddered a yes. Reece began playing the beat with Tom, Vicki and Dee joining in.

( cue video )

Tom- Her eyes, her eyes make the stars look like they're not shining.

Vikki- His hair, his hair falls perfectly without him trying.

Charlie + Ana- She's ( he's ) so beautiful. And I tell her ( him ) every day. Yeah.

Reece- I know, I know when I compliment her she won't believe me. It's so, it's so sad to think she don't see what I see.

Jake- But every time she asks me.

Dee- Do I look Ok?

Jake- I say.

All- When I see your face, there's not a thing that I would change. Cause girl ( boy ) your amazing. Just the way you are.

Casey + Emily- Oh, you know, you know, you know I'd never ask you to change. Cause perfects is what you're looking for then just stay the same.

James- So, don't bother asking do you look ok. You know I'll say!

All- When I see your face. There's not a thing that I would change. Cause girl ( boy ) you're amazing, just the way you are. And when you smile. The whole world stop and stares for a while.

Chris + Brittany- Cause girl ( boy ) your amazing, just the way you are.

All- The way your are! The way you are!

Barclay- Cause girl you amazing.

James- Jus the way you are.

The song ended and we all clapped and hugged each other.

This could become something bigger.... I can feel it.

Hey guy!!!

Yes, I know, I know I haven't updated in a LONG ass time but I have been busy with school and reading other books and I couldn't get the lyrics to ' Just The Way You Are' so calm down!!!

I hope you liked it!! Because I enjoyed writing it. In the mean time, follow me on...

Twitter- @AbbySchonnop I'm almost at 400 followers!

Instagram- @abby_5sos_selfie_512 almost 200 followers!!

And also.... I'm also passed 16K reads on my book like holy shit!! I hope you guys have been sharing my story around and stuff like that because I really do appreciate all of what you guys have been doing for me.

And I would like to give a shout out to a couple of people. One being... @JadeBambino she has an amazing book called ' The X Factor ( Stereo Kicks/ Overload Fan Fic ). Such a good book!!!! Another shout out to.... @SaraBaggins . She has an amazing series and the first book is called ' Guitar Hero' and the second book is called ' Happily (sequel to Guitar Hero ) '. They are amazing books!! And the last shout out is for @janoskiandcatlin . She has amazing books called ' New schools- Charlie Jones fanfic' and a new book called ' Rivals ' it's a Tom Mann fanfic! Good books like omg!!!!

I will be doing more shout outs in the future!

Love you guys!!!

Abby xox